What is Median XL: Sigma

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Firien
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
Yeah, it was implemented but never put into use.
See http://user.xmission.com/~trevin/Diablo ... ties.shtml, codes 268+
Shinobi
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
[January 2012 - Last Median XL]
i stopped playing right before this. and coming back for last of the MXL ultimative and before sigma.
Good to be back. hope to have me some real good fun with ultimative and sigma. some rather rad awesome changes.
Djmx305
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
From the bottom of my heart, you guys have taken my childhood game and converted into the best game ive ever played, I am very excited for sigma, keep on rocking! When I am financially well off, I owe you two a lavish dinner of your choice any where in the world... privet jet included.
xdclueless
Skeleton
2 | 0
I really hope that chain lightning and mostly lightning storm from LoD will be back. It's just that lightning skill tree of sorc never get that "lightning feeling" without these skills.

and hopefully if necro's rampagor will be back, i hope instead of big purple golems maybe they should change it to undead or zombie. Necro summoning a golem defies NECROMANCER logic for not being able to summon undeads. And it fits, zombie with poison damage like a virus or something.

and hopefully LoD runeword mechanics will be back. Just to balance all stats taken from gems then added stats and fx from a single rune. Since it'll be balanced, hopefully gems and 2 or more runes on an equipment should be nice. Too easy runewords despite of the droprate.

It's just a suggestion though coz i really don't like a 1 click clear screen skill. Even though i really like all the mechanics of MXL, OP damage really takes away the challenge. Most likely because it's an arpg. It's like playing final fantasy killing a boss within 20 sec as long as u can dodge a 1 hit kill from the boss attacks. I'm just saying, and to all those modders responsible for MXL and hopefully SIGMA. you guys are not human. We're getting free content despite countless hours working on this. Thank you guys :)
Will
Mr. Generosity
106 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Special Badge
Unique.
RandomOnions wrote:1.14 pls

Would that mean Mac Compatibility? If so, cheers!

:D
rx7marsh
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
LOL people play games on macs? Oh lord people still don't learn.

It would be kind've nice to see the necro actually feel like a necro.
Will
Mr. Generosity
106 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Special Badge
Unique.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Marco wrote:
Now, we need Steven Spielberg to make a movie about this.

Pull a Zuckerberg, stab everyone you know in the back and David Fincher will direct it.
Hookhookhook
Prowler
16 | 0
edit: marco cool doesn't deserve this effort.
Edited by Hookhookhook 7 years.
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Definately a good idea to increase the number of mo's that can be cubed at once. It takes forever putting single mo's and clicking transmute etc. Being able to put 15+ MO's into the cube with your item and clicking transmute to add them would be a huge tediousness buster. Alternatively you could let MO's be bought in different sizes from store I.E When buying -1% enemy cold res; when you click it, a quantity window pops up and it costs 1kgold per 1%. So for example 1k gold -1% enemy cold resist +2 required level or for 5k gold -5% enemy cold resist +10 required level.