Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I'm guessing the purify mechanic on Atanna Khan/Startled Witch isn't being removed?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RandomOnions wrote: farming a trophy in like 10-15 mins in the easier ones and maybe 2 hours on the hard ones is just silly. There is a reason why people use to finish every single charm in 2 days of the ladder.
I'd personally like an alternative way of getting a trophy, something like the jday quest, comparing the charm to the upgrade. Not just killing the boss over and over.

Do the uber without dying and you get swirls for the trophyor something like that. For Void, Uldy and Witch (only uldy has a trophy) it should be - do it under X minutes.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
RandomOnions wrote: farming a trophy in like 10-15 mins in the easier ones and maybe 2 hours on the hard ones is just silly. There is a reason why people use to finish every single charm in 2 days of the ladder.
I'd personally like an alternative way of getting a trophy, something like the jday quest, comparing the charm to the upgrade. Not just killing the boss over and over.

Do the uber without dying and you get swirls for the trophyor something like that. For Void, Uldy and Witch (only uldy has a trophy) it should be - do it under X minutes.

It would have to be far more involved than that or else trophies will become meaningless.
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
Drops rework!

I would love to see more places being viable farmspots, hundreds of TA/duncraig runs gets kind of old fast..

So my suggestion is, remove gold bias from iotss (or make gold useful :P) increase drops.
Buff khalim drops and maybe make it slightly bigger? (I mean you go here 10 times, kill the first avatar and then never return xD)
Buff bremmtown drops, increase yshari density (atleast in first area).
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm guessing "Djinn" minion uberskill was overlooked, because while the other minions laugh at physical damage, they splat in fiery sadness. I say this in hopes a future patch gives them some survivability as well.
david1865
Vampiress
38 | 0
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to get somehow a "book of quest log" where all the bosses, challenges and ubers would be listed.

It is hard at the beginning to figure out where to get charms and swirls and stuff like that.

I know that it is a lot to work to upgrade the quest log, but a book (like town portal or identify) could be a good reference.
If the boss is killed and the charm is crafted, the text could change color or something like that.

It could also replace the scrolls that are dropping from Meph and Diablo.

What do you think about that idea?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
david1865 wrote:Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to get somehow a "book of quest log" where all the bosses, challenges and ubers would be listed.

It is hard at the beginning to figure out where to get charms and swirls and stuff like that.

I know that it is a lot to work to upgrade the quest log, but a book (like town portal or identify) could be a good reference.
If the boss is killed and the charm is crafted, the text could change color or something like that.

Stop spamming your question
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Scrolls drop from bosses cause it tells you that you are near that quest and you need to complete it. If all scrolls would ne on book then that is kinda same thing to tell newbie to read documentation of the game. What they defenately would need to do anyway. Imo scrolls from the bosses is still better solution
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member

ingame is not possible before sigma as far as i know.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hammer of Zerae on Amazon renders Thundercrack pretty useless comparatively. Not only is the hammer ranged, but the damage is just so so much higher.

Thundercrack just plain isn't good enough to use. It's as simple as that. And being melee with a Zon is risky enough as it is. It sucks, because I like Thundercrack so much more than that orbital blessed hammer knockoff.

I'd say at the very least, it needs 150% wdm. With the ND on it, the tics are pretty slow and low damage.