Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
fiodorson
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Give players a way to access D-cows without killing Baal, I don't understand the logic of blocking cows behind a boss that you need end game gear to finish.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
fiodorson wrote:Give players a way to access D-cows without killing Baal, I don't understand the logic of blocking cows behind a boss that you need end game gear to finish.

Requirements of finishing last quest in Akt5 to be able open red portal to Secret Cow Level was part of Vanilla D2 LoD so there is no reason removing Blizzard storyline. Destruction Baal is challenging in mod but you got way more power over vanilla to deal with him and his minions. Not even mentioning that you can kill Cow King aka Bull Prince Rodeo countless times now as reward.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Possible to remove titles of characters in lobby so char names actually fit below their character? Lots of names get cut off with the ... when they all start with Champion, Patriarch, etc.
lubronbrons
Banned
23 | 0
how about using T1 T2 T3 T4 rather than (1) (2) ... for the Tier thingy, less string and also IMHO more neat that way
or something like #1 #2 #3 #4...
because sometimes I wrongly recognized is as avail Slot, since it is the same like that (1) (2) (3) and so on...

notes for modder (a suggestion) :
it is pretty simple to rename all of current string table
example if you use free software like Notepad++
the Find and Replace function could do that easily in less than 1 minute
open the string.tbl, extract the content into txt
open the Txt with NP++ then replace it with regex method \((\d)\) into T\1
voila ! all tiered equipment become T1 T2 T3... etc etc
put back Txt into string.tbl. Save it. Done~

- late quote -
ChuckNoRis wrote:they are not important regardless if positive or negative . don't worry about them , they got no value . i got 106 negs just for being hated /speaking my mind . you can ignore them , same as you can ignore the cunts and trolls . you can click on the name of the trolls , their profile opens , and you can select "add foe" so that you won't see what they are posting since it has no importance anyway.

Thanks for your enlightenment Chuck, really appreciated (especially in pm) ;)
Edited by lubronbrons 5 years.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
nerf those things defense pls, i don't want to use miasma all days
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maybe already suggested but it would be nice once we complete the Blade of the Old Religion quest, that afer talking to Asheara, she indeed give us merc free of charge, just as she said.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
She does give you one free of charge, but only if you havent turned in blood raven quest and havent bought an act 2 by the time you turn in Gidbinn quest.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
give moon cookies antidote effect a.k.a. remove poison. This should has done long ago :evil:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
kissofaries wrote:give moon cookies antidote effect a.k.a. remove poison. This should has done long ago :evil:

Why ?
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
because moon cookies are bad :flip: