Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0
RandomOnions wrote:Ancient's hand on necromancer is broken, while I like these new oskills and the builds that they open up some are just way too strong. While some are basically useless. Which is a bit sad.

Why would you call it broken? I saw the opposite. It was fun, needed progress to work, was good vs single target, but had a lot of limits, i found it pretty balanced compared to other builds i tried.. I'd call some builds broken maybe, but not this one.

L H wrote:Ancient's Hand causes more lag than parasite.

Than its different for each player. As for me I couldn't do TA or others properly, when multiple parasites bounce between 100 monsters i got unplayable lag.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeah the opposite to broken is fun Kappa
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Sorry if my following issue was already posted and or discussed:

I find it weird, that the bloodlust skill from amazon doesn't scale with the level as for example the necro startskill. The oskill is different and scales with the level for example on shamanka. It was weird to see a sorc buffing my amazon with bloodlust oskill which provided a higher boost in damage than using it myself, even if i have some secondary weapon that boosts the damage (T6 Mace). Not even talking about the bloodlust skill from barbarian ancient spirits. My damage exploded with their bloodlust.

Wouldn't it be possible to change the bloodlust to work like the oskill? I can understand, that some items have to be changed to not make it extremely op. Well it is a thing that is bothering me a little especially if i compare it with the necro initialskill :).
mmodbq
Prowler
17 | 0
please add Key which shows items items on the ground all the time with on and off option:D Thanks ;)

Please consider option which mystic orbs can be used on new class of items which can be socketed(self prepaired jewels).Maybe higher bonus from them with that mechanic? :) its easy to change to another items - give more options to build character
Thanks!
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I know this is a meme thread and all, but a nice buff to throwsin would be to make Maelstrom pierce like druid elementals do, or multiply the direct hit damage of its fire explosion by 10. It really sucks that direct hits do no damage. I think the first would be more reasonable. Unless I am missing something, but until I have all the mid-game/late-game charms, I have no spare stats to throw into energy enough to have the fire explosion do any damage. So I have to intend to miss my targets to do damage.

Yeah yeah, nobody wants a brain-dead hold RMB to win build... except they're the most fun. I like fun. :) (This is half sarcastic and half serious. I wish throwsin was stronger. I do enjoy her as a build with Maelstrom, but jesus is she hard. Squishy and no dmg.)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maelstrom used to pierce and it was stupid op years ago.

Throw it past the mob instead of at it. You'll get more hits from the novas and more striking procs and leech, etc.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Don't most classes/builds now have a stupid op skill? I think throwsin is missin out.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
*sits patiently, waiting for that blessed day when one skill's cooldown timer no longer locks out all other timered skills*
garth_hendy
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
I think I read somewhere that you don't have to go get your corpse anymore? I hope that's true because today I experienced probably the worst case for why that feature is not enjoyable.

Druid in his forms requires weapons to morph. OK that's fine (although a bit weird, as it doesn't do anything, I would remove that requirement imo)

When you die, all your gear is somewhere else, oh... shit I can't morph because I don't have an axe/mace and I have to go kill all the things to get my body back, that killed me with all my gear on, I guess being naked is out of the question.... quit -> new game.

Otherwise I am loving MXL though, even with it's D2 quirks.
A New Start
Monkey King
281 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
garth_hendy wrote:I think I read somewhere that you don't have to go get your corpse anymore? I hope that's true because today I experienced probably the worst case for why that feature is not enjoyable.

Druid in his forms requires weapons to morph. OK that's fine (although a bit weird, as it doesn't do anything, I would remove that requirement imo)

When you die, all your gear is somewhere else, oh... shit I can't morph because I don't have an axe/mace and I have to go kill all the things to get my body back, that killed me with all my gear on, I guess being naked is out of the question.... quit -> new game.

Otherwise I am loving MXL though, even with it's D2 quirks.

I usually keep a white dagger in my inventory in case sh*t like that happens. This way you can still morph after you die and make the corpse recovery much easier.