Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well, doh. Obvioulsy you are not the successor to Hokuto Shinken.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
A little late to the discussion, but...

L H wrote:It's not like [Elemental Prism and Class Charm are] hard charms to obtain.. I would actually prefer to see them have lower level requirements so they're actually a level challenge instead of a roadblock to progression. Tran should be something like lvl 40 and k3k, I often do before Tran.

They're fine the way they are, especially for new players who are still learning how to build a proper character. They're not Ubers, after all, more like milestones in character progression. Like little tests to make sure players are understanding how to play their chosen build, as well as how to utilize the strengths and overcome the weaknesses of their builds. Just b/c some builds can do LC1 naked at clvl 25 doesn't mean every build can. Some need those extra skill points at clvl 48 and/or high-tiered TU gear just to survive it, let alone do it with ease. Lowering the lvl req or beefing them up will kill off those builds that are weaker in the beginning since the Elemental Prism and CC are absolutely essential Charms later on.

Dude Love wrote:if you don't cheeseball it and hire a bloodmage/play more unconventional stuff like bow druid and holy melee paladin TA can be a bit of a doozy, though K3KBA is actually the challenge I always consider every build capable of doing (usually ppl say TA is the 'if your build can't clear it you're doing something wrong' level)

Holy Melee Paladin can steamroll LC1, even w/o a merc. Hold RMB and Vindicate->Solar Flare->Retaliate your way to victory.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is it possible to just make shrines stack higher than 10? and you just add them up by cubing. This would get rid of the shrine vessels and would make crafting less fiddly. Or is there some engine/coding limitation blocking that?
Syade9112
Cultist
20 | 2
Shared stash, like in PoE.
Bigger, multi page, shared stash would be awesome.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Syade9112 wrote:Shared stash, like in PoE.
Bigger, multi page, shared stash would be awesome.

Pretty sure that's already been discussed for sigma
h4x0rz88
Skeleton
2 | 0
How about the music at the main menu obeying the sound volume slider? Currently ingame for me the slider is set way low so I can hear other things, but the moment I am in the main menu it starts blasting full power. I am always annoyed by that and I'd play a d2 mod just because of that...
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
h4x0rz88 wrote:How about the music at the main menu obeying the sound volume slider? Currently ingame for me the slider is set way low so I can hear other things, but the moment I am in the main menu it starts blasting full power. I am always annoyed by that and I'd play a d2 mod just because of that...

You can ctrl+s or ctrl+m, dont remember which one.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Hmeo
Imp
5 | 0
More fruits. We already have an apple maybe we can also have an orange and banana and cherry. Each give some boost like hp regen apple gives. Apple a day keeps the demons away.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Hmeo wrote:More fruits. We already have an apple maybe we can also have an orange and banana and cherry. Each give some boost like hp regen apple gives. Apple a day keeps the demons away.

Don't worry, new fruits will probably be present in the new Sigma's Pac-Man secret level
► Show Spoiler
tom1922
Prowler
15 | 0
It just came to my mind, but wouldn't it be great to make potion/shrine buufs time visible in some way on the screen(like in form of the icon with timer clicking down)?