Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
on a more realistic note, how often do you fill your inventory and cube that you're worried about having to TP back to town multiple tiems per run?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Fairly often, actually.

During normal play, I gather materials such as Runes, gems, jewels, Rares, Shrines, etc. to keep on-hand so I have them right when I need them instead of breaking the flow of play to hunt for them. Later, when 3/5 of the inventory is filled with just Charms (to say nothing of Cycles), it's easy to get overburdened when farming multiple locations in a single game.

But even if others don't play the way I do, Inventory tabs would still be more convenient than Stash tabs for the other reasons I mentioned. Especially if some Ubers are going to be restriced in various ways (timers, no TPs, etc.).
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
The planned inventory in Sigma is nearly twice the size of the current one (150 > 80) and the stash will be 140% larger (240 > 100). The ctrl+click shortcuts will save a lot of time too. Having more space on the character for items than in a stash doesn't make sense though. Unless maybe a guy is willing to sacrifice base r/w speed to pull a horse around with them. :think:
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Wait, so adding robots, nukes, and lasers to a medieval-style fantasy game is fine, but having more than 1 inventory page would make the game too unrealistic? :)

And yeah, I know the inventory/cube/stash sizes are being increased, but with the talk of having multiple stash pages, all I'm saying is multiple inventory pages makes more sense from a convenience standpoint.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Why not just get rid of the stash entirely?
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Personally I think 4-5 tabs might be a tad too much.. however I do think the inventory size could be increased, maybe to about 1.5x the size of what we have now, maximum 2x. I'd say if you add tabs just add a second tab and make it unlockable somehow like Solfege suggested.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
This is not Titan Quest.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lmao... why are increased tabs even controversial? Absolutely ridiculous. It in no way detracts from the quality/integrity of the game.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
@Fumbles
There's no reason not to get rid of it. However, it could also be left in, but converted into a single-page shared stash. Make muling much easier.

And yeah Aspirine, 2 tabs is probably fine. Just something apart from the main inventory page to carry extra gear and socket fillers and stuff.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
What next, a scroll bar to scroll down the infinite inventory ? Damn people, look at vanilla inventory and be gratefull for what you have. This too small, this too big, this too hard.... You sound like woman on pms. You already got these conaintainers for sigs, shards, shrines. Still not satisfied, still want to carry every crap possible, because maybe it will be usefull in future. I say, better invest this time into brainstorming a build and figuring out what stuff is needed and what is not even worth to pick up from ground.*

*- blue font somewhere ?