Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
zykoz
Banned
33 | 0
nofurylion wrote:What about having counter on very hard uber charms?
So, after killing astrogha, kabraxis, etc we get swirlies. If we cube the charm the swirlies will gone and the counter increase. After counter reach ten or x, we will get the trophy.
It just horror not getting their trophy after 10+ tries.

if you had an icon that showed exactly where the item you needed to cube in time was there for you to click you could do the thing faster.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
zykoz wrote:
So, after killing astrogha, kabraxis, etc we get swirlies. If we cube the charm the swirlies will gone and the counter increase. After counter reach ten or x, we will get the trophy.

if you had an icon that showed exactly where the item you needed to cube in time was there for you to click you could do the thing faster.

In this context the item is charm that already in inven.
If you want notifier (not dynamic distance you from certain item) or filter trash item, d2stats already got that and its allowed. Tbh dynamic distance notif is unnecessary.
And most of charm that upgradable are coming from inven so it wont mixed with trash on ground
zykoz
Banned
33 | 0
nofurylion wrote:
zykoz wrote:

If you want notifier (not dynamic distance you from certain item) or filter trash item, d2stats already got that and its allowed. Tbh dynamic distance notif is unnecessary.
And most of charm that upgradable are coming from inven so it wont mixed with trash on ground

d2stats is okay but. As a psn assassin i spend a lot of time looking around for items that i already flew by. So I'm trying to incorporate directional and distance icons to stop that bullshit.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
zykoz wrote:
nofurylion wrote:
zykoz wrote:

d2stats is okay but. As a psn assassin i spend a lot of time looking around for items that i already flew by. So I'm trying to incorporate directional and distance icons to stop that bullshit.

maybe you just too lazy, I use pouncezon and have that situation too but it just take 5 sec to search it. No big deal.
zykoz
Banned
33 | 0

hexagons to save room. minimize clutter.
Edited by zykoz 5 years.
fiodorson
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
My suggestion that would help new players A LOT:

Open Dark Portal automatically.

Dark portal levels are one of the most important yet confusing mechanics in the game. There is no tip for the player that the swirl means you have to use a skill from that one item that drops from that boss in destruction. It's especially hard for people that can't really read English, so for a lot of players from central/east Europe and Asia.
I read English and still, when I first encountered it I thought it was just some curse or buff from the boss. If someone didn't tell me I wouldn't know.
Edited by fiodorson 5 years.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
► Show Spoiler

This better be a joke. I would seriously flush my laptop down the toilet if I opened up sigma for the first time and saw that crusty diarrhea on my screen :x
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
so I got this great suggestion, let me know what you think: banning zykoz
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
whist wrote:so I got this great suggestion, let me know what you think: banning zykoz

Set a vote. I bet it would be unanimous
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
fiodorson wrote:My suggestion that would help new players A LOT:

Open Dark Portal automatically.

Dark portal levels are one of the most important yet confusing mechanics in the game. There is no tip for the player that the swirl means you have to use a skill from that one item that drops from that boss in destruction. It's especially hard for people that can't really read English, so for a lot of players from central/east Europe and Asia.
I read English and still, when I first encountered it I thought it was just some curse or buff from the boss. If someone didn't tell me I wouldn't know.

It actually better in current state because you can put the portal in some cool spots.