Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HechtHeftig wrote:I think we need some more hotkeys or macro's. For example: Press Button "L" (or some other unused button) in order to invite everyone in your game to your party. That way you can easily add someone who just joined your game without disturbing the flow of the game too much. (I know it's not disturbing the game too much, but when I Tcow people, it's often left to me to invite the people, even though I'm the one killing and the others do nothing except standing around somewhere, ignoring people who just recently joined. That's annoying.)

I don‘t want an option to autoinvite everyone. Because when I level up I do want players at the same level range and my high level friends to be able to join my games, but I don‘t want some high level randoms to rush me. Inviting them would only give them the illusion of me wanting to be rushed.

This particular example may not be the best since in MXLS parties are automatically assigned by the server. In PVM mode (which will be the only mode available until we implement PVP oriented features), everyone gets added to the same party.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You think autoparty is good idea? I remember where some rands was spamming Cow Kings with dark summoning to piss lvl121+ characters (Yep i know now King cant be summoned) so some trolls can find way to rekt public games where others doing Ubers for example.

PvP oriented features sounds great, will sacrifice some animals on Sigma altar for blessings.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Unda wrote:You think autoparty is good idea? I remember where some rands was spamming Cow Kings with dark summoning to piss lvl121+ characters (Yep i know now King cant be summoned) so some trolls can find way to rekt public games where others doing Ubers for example.

I also have seen people going hostile to everyone and killing noobs while they were just enjoying the game. I mean, trolls will troll no matter what you do or implement. Besides you may have noticed with MXL2017 that dark summoning is slowly disappearing, and it will eventually fully disappear. As a matter of fact isn't the cow king a preset boss in the current patch already?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yea now King rule cows harem by default.
Westwind
Destroyer
6 | 0
This is just my opinion and I'm not really aware about current affairs as I just started again after this new patch came out... but I think that the best thing we can do is buff some of the more neglected builds in our beloved mod. It just seems most skills of EVERY character are downright ignored. When was the last time you've seen a paladin use Lemures or blood thorns? or Ressurect? A necro using black mass? I don't think I've EVER seen a caster zon before...
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Remove the gem chips that are guaranteed drops from H-Andy. I think these are the only chips left in the game and are worthless to all. Or increase their sell value in some way for an early game gold boost (thinking 1-2k sell price or so, along the lines of what jewelry gets you).
Edited by Roenan 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Roenan wrote:Remove the gem chips that are guaranteed drops from H-Andy. I think these are the only chips left in the game and are worthless to all.

they are hardcoded
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I guess I'm confused as to how things that don't exist in cLoD can be added to a drop table (like arcane shards/crystals) but these can't be removed. I did edit the original to add a suggestion for keeping them if nothing else.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Roenan wrote:I guess I'm confused as to how things that don't exist in cLoD can be added to a drop table (like arcane shards/crystals) but these can't be removed. I did edit the original to add a suggestion for keeping them if nothing else.

hardcoded = can't be removed without lots of struggle.

softcoded = can be easily changed/edited/removed/added.

So yeah that's basically it. Most items are softcoded, but these little stupid gems are hardcoded.
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Then increase the sell value if that's easier. Either way they're worthless as is.