Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Could you guys put a link for the Launcher on the join page? https://tsw.median-xl.com/join

some guy on 9gag ranted about how hard it is to install the game. My guess is: he couldn't find the launcher.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
i really hope more deadly chest traps are coming back, i wouldn't mind the punisher nova but maybe for the others something less deadly but still dangerous
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
whist wrote:Actually, the objective for MXLS and where we're slowly headed, starting with MXL2017, is to make the game much more intuitive and natural.

One thing I remember from starting again was (WTF just 5 stats per level I loved 10 and if sigs would drop so frequently that you can get 250 on average when you reach solo lvl 120 would be nice) the stupid maximum skill level going up every 6 levels, I wasted all my points into a tree or previous skill to see if I can put more skills somewhere and then I had to find the respec recipe... Knowing some game mechanics from the beginning would be nice, a tooltip or so would suffice.

Then the fear of level challenges (the very very first time we didn't know the lc2 and did super slow fautz instead until we gave up after like 3 enemies. Actually blocking the level up or so, I imagine a player knowing about level challenges leveling from 5-48 reading the TA thing will do it then wonder about the next one, and freak out every 10 levels.
Edited by Nitz 6 years.
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0
Just one suggestion:

Make Ancient's Hand easier to appear on necro scythes.

For those who want to be a melee necro, but don't like / they lag with Parasite skill, its a very good alternative .
But its impossible to craft a good necro scythe with Ancient's Hand. I've spent infinite amount of shrines on it, I couldnt get either a good dmg+ancients hand, or a good proc+ancients hand roll.

Thx
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi, I saw the patch announcement today and I'm very excited :) but I have one suggestion, maybe it has been suggested before, and I understand this can't be done for this patch, but I was thinking, maybe in Sigma you should nerf gold drops by a lot, increase the maximum gold amount (I assume it's possible because of the new core), make the extra gold % affix more scarce and nerf the percentages. And perhaps add something nice that could be bought for a lot of gold. Maybe some common materials like Arcane Crystals, or maybe even signets like signet of experience, or other things. I think such a change would be very hard to do, because you have to implement it correctly, but if you can pull that off then I think it'll be really worth it, and potentially turn gold to a real currency for TSW players. What do you think?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ancient's Hand causes more lag than parasite.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ancient's hand on necromancer is broken, while I like these new oskills and the builds that they open up some are just way too strong. While some are basically useless. Which is a bit sad.
Strigvir
Vampiress
38 | 1
Nitz wrote:
One thing I remember from starting again was (WTF just 5 stats per level I loved 10 and if sigs would drop so frequently that you can get 250 on average when you reach solo lvl 120 would be nice) the stupid maximum skill level going up every 6 levels, I wasted all my points into a tree or previous skill to see if I can put more skills somewhere and then I had to find the respec recipe... Knowing some game mechanics from the beginning would be nice, a tooltip or so would suffice.

What the fuck are you smoking? The description of higher tier skills literally states the required minimal level to unlock them. MXL17 gonna be casual, but not THAT casual.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Strigvir wrote:
Nitz wrote:

What the fuck are you smoking? The description of higher tier skills literally states the required minimal level to unlock them. MXL17 gonna be casual, but not THAT casual.

This may be what he meant:

The skill says Minimum required level 29, but I'm level 69.. So why can't i put my skills in there?

I think he means that it should state when you are allowed to put in your next point.. (And if he does, i do indeed agree)
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
I think terror grizwalds shower of rocks is way too op. Makes it so sketchy in hardcore. He wtf pwns you like a witch, in that if you get hit at all, even with 5.3k HP, 120 flat dr and 15% dr at level 71 on a barb when you are about the right level to be there. Feels imbalanced. Meanwhile any ranged character can steamroll him no prob. I get that good stuff drops from the special box but, maybe it should be in a harder/higher level zone if the mob guarding it needs to be op. Hardly any mobs could hit me at that point and did very little damage, yet he 1 shots. Super unique or not, it feels wrong.