Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Fumbles wrote:Well now that you explained your idea it doesn't seem as bad as just being able to look at someones gear without consent. Its not that hard to show gear manually though either. Auto-party would be an annoying feature. Imagine joining a game with 7 ppl and getting partied by every one of them. Fuck that.

You re right about that, Is that possibility to add new buton ? P = party O = Hireling C = Char stats etc. New Letter will set up this.
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
Did anyone feel it is dumb to have ctc proc when level-up on some SU and SSU, there is 7 item with this proc which 2 of them are amulet and jewel.

I think it is dumb as we are suggested to reach level 120 on terror difficulty to survive on destruction, while those SU are starting to drop on destruction only, that means we can only feel the proc on reaching 121 to 125 which is only 5 times. I think it is a waste of stats on item, perhaps change it from 100% when level up to 1% when enemy is slain can make the proc more viable?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yeah, those should be turned into 1% when enemy slain or something
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
agree, procs on level-up make me cringe a bit tbh
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fumbles wrote:Auto-party would be an annoying feature. Imagine joining a game with 7 ppl and getting partied by every one of them. Fuck that.

Seems like its already implemented, check one of whist's posts.: viewtopic.php?p=160180#p160180
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
He basically said everyone is partied automatically which isn't the same as multiple invites to a player when joining a game. Those msgs clog up the screen. The idea itself is just as bad though. There are too many ways a player can screw up a quest for others in a public game.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yea, wasnt sure which thing exactly you didnt liked about it thats why linked you his post so you can ask him about if it was changed.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Singularity should work like a black hole, warp enemies inside and have some effect like stun or knock back after damage
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hiehvorak wrote:Did anyone feel it is dumb to have ctc proc when level-up on some SU and SSU, there is 7 item with this proc which 2 of them are amulet and jewel.

I think it is dumb as we are suggested to reach level 120 on terror difficulty to survive on destruction, while those SU are starting to drop on destruction only, that means we can only feel the proc on reaching 121 to 125 which is only 5 times. I think it is a waste of stats on item, perhaps change it from 100% when level up to 1% when enemy is slain can make the proc more viable?

this is why you never get close to your merc.. :shock:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Could you make corpses that are consumed by skills like fairy ring and death shards disappear like pagan rites does? It's kind of annoying to see 100 corpses on the ground and you can't target anything to use those skills on.