Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Goodkidscc wrote:Make duncraig great again.

What's with the hard on for timered teleporting into mobs that can stun/block lock you?

Seriously. It's median 2017.

yes to be honest i dont see any reason why anyone would go to duncraig other than assur's charm or trophy anymore..
i don't know about mp droprates, but on sp, both before 1.2 and at 1.2 the droprates in dunc are actually worse than in TA, while TA is so much safer and more fun to farm

idk its boring to tp into a place with like 10 mobs and having to use tp scroll and pray that u can actually click the tp (sometimes something blocks it) before barrel explodes, in TA u just mindlessly rush and kill, and at the same time getting more rewards for it lol

i really loved the old dunc layout, but to be fair i'm not sure if even that will help, given the current droprate in TA.

personally i don't suffer from it that much, i can just rush p8 TA on my sp char and get like 10 uniques and 20 set items per run, but I have to admit I really miss farming dunc.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the new duncraig layout is great for the opening 1/2 of it. Just when you get to all the teleport rooms, it kinda sucks again. But for the first half, the open layout is much safer than it used to be and easier to avoid barrels than random chance arrowsides
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
L H wrote:the new duncraig layout is great for the opening 1/2 of it. Just when you get to all the teleport rooms, it kinda sucks again. But for the first half, the open layout is much safer than it used to be and easier to avoid barrels than random chance arrowsides

yea agree, the 1.2 rework of the duncraig map made the beginning of it much better.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Too bad the remaining map is the same LUL
superwash
Prowler
18 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
We have come a long way and have seen some crazy things accomplished that nobody thought could really happen before, especially this patch.
One of the last relics that slows down the game immensely is the lack of a moving multiple objects at a time, or at least a dump all option.
I know the limitations of the engine are being pushed as far as they can go and I don't have a solution. Is it at all possible to have buttons to auto sort I.E. send all items to the corner so crap is not scattered, and have a current lose inventory to currently open stash tab.

Edit: I just want to make it clear I am not begging for help and trying to put this burden upon someone else, i just wanted to see if its even something on the horizon of possibilities. A decade of stacking pages of inventories has made that process dreadful lol.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Khalimgrad Avatars on death proc - meteor shower ? could use a big damage buff. Maybe even be similar to Triune spires.

Gladiators dominance magic damage add on works only for barb throw skill tree ? Can it be made viable with other ranged wep oskills ?

Assassin bloodbath needs something better. Only life after kill does not make this skill apealing for using when you have other easy sources of geting hp back.

Paladins sacred armor. I always wanted that skill to give huge amounts of defense and reduction WHILE making char totally immobile. Similar to those barbarian mobs in act 5.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
i dont know if this will be accepted or rejected but i'll give it a shot. its about jewel crafting. make a similar item like arcane cluster- store inside jewel, oil of craft and arcane shard. doing this will save space and time when crafting jewels. when its time to craft the jewel you just put inside two items inside the cube - the item that contains the 3 items (jewel, oil of craft, arcane shards) and rune. when its done like in the recipe only the rune remains and the crafted jewel.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
would it be possible to let non ladder chars join ladder games, but not be able to leave town or drop any object? that way if your ladder character finds a nice item for a non-ladder char you can give it to him and the concept of ladder resets is not edulcorated since you can't use your old op character to boost the new one in any way. this should allow all players max freedom in being able to experience the best of both ladder and non-ladder gameplay
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
This would only add more confusion to newcomers.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unda wrote:This would only add more confusion to newcomers.

how so?