Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
something that would really make flat DR shine is making it apply after DR% rather than before it
Lon
Vampiress
39 | 4
I'm sorry not ennead reward but the thing that gives you(class charm) curse length reduction. Sorry for the confusion. I love prismatic cloak.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Oh sorry. I totally misread that.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Once again... Add some magic conversion to divine judgement. It won't make skill useless at all and save its' single target power but it will prevent it from being so outshining compared to retaliate... and buff retaliate. 60% WDM for skill that must spread Plague over monsters is such dreadful X_X Once again, it won't make this skill op, but it will raise it over divine judgement in purpose of farming.
Currently it's kinda retarded on holy melee... nobody use retaliate 'cause "WTF? DJ have abit smaller AoE but quadriple total damage per second with quad life leech and other goodies".
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
My suggestion regarding quality of life changes:
Make shrines and vessels 1x1 slot, half of their current size.
Having full set of vessels is stash takes up 1/3 of it, which is already very limited.
Similarly shrines itself eat inventory space also very quickly during farming, while most of our space is taken by charms.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
make tp no mess up with corpse after death in the city
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
aerial wrote:My suggestion regarding quality of life changes:
Make shrines and vessels 1x1 slot, half of their current size.
Having full set of vessels is stash takes up 1/3 of it, which is already very limited.
Similarly shrines itself eat inventory space also very quickly during farming, while most of our space is taken by charms.

Let's not forget stash and cube in sigma both are 15x16, and the inventory is quite big as well.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11

sorry (:
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
Stats clarification/improves description.

Because some time you get something like: -20% Decrease Attack Speed or -20% Slower Run/Walk => ???. Negative x Negative = Positive, right? :lol:

► Show Spoiler

P/S: I wanted to put flat MDR into this, but it was Magic, Fire, Cold, Lightning Damage Reduction :facepalm:. So I couldn't find a short/fancy explaination for this.
daccus
Fallen
1 | 0
For the patch:

Cooldowns should be displayed for all skills when selected (mark of the wild on druid has no cooldown mentioned)
Since the screen already has so much pollution, noticing a buff can be incredibly difficult especially if you have more than one or if the animation is lackluster. Adding an icon to HUD to show buffs would also be very useful. Since a few features and encounters seem to have been borrowed from d3 already, you could do something similar with an icon that has a clock that ticks down on it that shows up above the belt.

The best thing you could possibly do for this game to make it friendlier to new or returning players (no idea if that's even a goal) is to remove all of the outdated information from the old websites and to completely flush out the documentation. Whenever you google something to find out how a mechanic works or crafting recipes, you find 3-4 different results with completely different recipes and things that have been taken out of the game. Or you have to find an ancient website to give details on how to do certain things (like trader's chest).

I really hope you can bring all of this together into a single location for sigma. It's a lot of work but it's absolutely necessary, especially since so many in the discord respond with "learn 2 read noob" or "lul check the docs, quit being lazy" whenever you ask a question, or just total silence. That one's always fun.

Also, please unsticky the guides that are no longer valid, or mark them as obsolete in the forum. It seems like there are only a few viable builds in this game anyways, and since balancing is fking impossible for AAA companies to figure out, it would be helpful to provide official guides to viable builds or to at least not have builds up with active threads that still reference skills no longer in the game (eg: goodberry).