Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
remove tp scrolls from vendors and increase their drop rate a bit
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
N tp scrolls
O TG
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
AR bonus from wolf morph needs a nerf imo, makes it way too trivial to get huge AR. also pls let him use crystal sword for more build variety
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gekko64 wrote:AR bonus from wolf morph needs a nerf imo, makes it way too trivial to get huge AR. also pls let him use crystal sword for more build variety

good point, free 100k+ AR for str based build is too OP
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This has yet to be the first straight forward feedback topic ever created since I started modding. Good job.

About 50% of this was already listed on my to-do list (%slow skills, early gold abuses, immunity skills, special box rework, etc) (credits to suchbalance), some of this info is useful as I've stopped playing long ago and can't really guess this.

I do disagree with a couple of things such as bashing poison builds because they can easily do K3K - I mean there's not much you can do with poison based builds anyway. The actual problem here is the easy respec system. I also disagree with gift box removal, the problem is in character orb. If people want to waste time farming gift box when they can use early game runewords instead which are much more efficient, let them be. Although maybe 3 uniques is a bit too much. As for cow level, I do intend to rework experience rates in general so that all ubers are exp-worthy. Though there will certainly be an uber that provides more exp than others. And fyi there will always be beggers.

Anyways, moved to sigma subforum. Keep them coming :)
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I just had an interesting idea for the Hatred gift box that would solve multiple problems; 1. getting a unique you can't use for your build, 2. abuse potential from overly powerful TU at low level. The solution: Gift box drops one generic, un-modded, double-mo, random clvl 1 honerific armor set each time, i.e. a belt, or a hat, or boots, etc. The armor would all be from act 1 - such as sashes - so nothing game shattering, and nothing you'd want to keep forever, but just enough with the double-mo to get you to the middle of terror if done right. Maybe also some gold and random mystic orbs in the gift box to round it out? Anyway, just a thought.
Azzrael
Prowler
19 | 0
nerf act 5 merc...he is too strong early game
Barack Obama
Cultist
20 | 2
1. My biggest wish is to make skills instant-castable. This means that when I press a key on my keyboard that is bound to a skill, that skill is instantly used and I don't have to also left/right click. This would make builds that require tons of skill switching actually fun to play.

2. The current crafting point system is a failure. I suggest either removing it or make +x crafting points mods only appear on ubercharms, but have them unlock more powerful recipies.
King
Balrog
121 | 8
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Nerf drop rates by 80%. Season basically done within a month... Remove cheese... Less drops means more grind but it also means they'll ethier grind or find alternative gear. Once ladder is full of dtouch etc... All good items become junk in comparison.

Make yshari boss have 50% chance to spawn, it takes 5 minutes to get there... Even soul of pride has that.

Nerf wolf Druid and fix the adding of mana regeneration after casting wolf Druid exploit. Don't think explanation needed.

Lower tstones damage, it's like the only sorc skill abused (except maybe abyss)... Fire sorcs anyone?

Cap amount of targets parasite has or lower the amount of targets.

Make bpr attack fast and actually hit 100% of the time... Too cheesable just hiding behind a wall...

Not sure if possible with sigma... But stop people from fully absorbing tal Rasha and qt but lower their dmg respectively. Give them like -1000 piece and lower damage. Stop that cheese.

Make kabraxis immune to slow.

Make laz have 5% chance of heal on kill.

Remove heal from marconecrox, buff his life 400%

Stop people from trapping uldy with two people making him flee.

Increase den of evil size.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
You have explained some of your suggestions; those that dont have an explanation still make sense (you can imagine BPR wall cheese and abusing Laz rejoin) but

King wrote:Increase den of evil size.

What's the point in this, esp. if most of quests will be redone?