Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
stas339
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Well the only thing I can say... I don't want you in median xl developer team...
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Well here is a suggestion. Last night i was playing in TSW, just made a new character and a couple of guys joined my game. It was pretty fun to play with other persons since it bringed memories back from when i used to plain vanilla.

Problem is, before we reached Tristram everything was good but after we killed Grisswold i found out he only drops 1 giftbox, so we were kind of forced to split up to properly farm for early items... which i found pretty stupid, since the core of TSW is to play with people, not to farm alone.

Is there a way to make Grisswold drop X boxes where X is the number of accounts/players in a game in Sigma to prevent this issue?

I know that in some point of the game i would have to dedicate myself to farm alone, but i would prefer it to happen at least after i finished ACT1 than after rescuing cain...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
that would be silly without locking drops to characters because people will just abuse it and get 8 boxes per run
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I‘d rather make it 1 box for each partied player. That would prevent abusing it in single player (unless someone wants to start the game 8 times lol)
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Aero wrote:that would be silly without locking drops to characters because people will just abuse it and get 8 boxes per run

That's why i also said 1 per account as an option. I mean, if you want to take the time to manage 8 accounts to get 8 gift boxes and have the gold to open each one of them, taking into account that:
1) Most of the builds don't use TU in the late game (so most of them will become worthless)
2) They are tier 1-2 (which means expensive to upgrade)
3) This uniques can't be disenchanted for crystals

If you want to take the time to abuse it be my guest....

I know that making Median "easier" tends to be treated as a sin, but i would really like some measures that motivate multiplayer rather than solo play (at least in TSW)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm not against the concept, you're getting me wrong. But it would require account-bound drops to be implemented so one person couldn't just steal seven other boxes and leave the game.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Everyone has forgotten probably,I was reminded (quite painfully) - destruction lvl Baal fight at multiplayer and / or with summons. Everyone knows what happens next ...I mean, Baal's reaction.... As a result Baal is killed at solo games or only one player is down there. In short, Baal is almost never defeated at the honest MP game (party sittin at the town and one of them is at the throne room doing fighting does not count). Something must be done about it.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
that's not an accurate statement though. start of ladder, a lot of people run baal together. this is a slower time in the season.

summons vs baal, yes that's bad news.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Honestly, ever since Baal was reworked, I haven't killed him anymore (except that one patch, where Graveyard of Necromancer was so OP that it easily killed Baal solo in 2 minutes, but else... why even bother? All you get is 1 charm and a title.) Baal nowadays is only for completionists and those who want to reach level 125. The next patch will hopefully solve some of those issues, but I bet the Baal fight will still remain in the current power level, so still not worth it even then but well... We really need to see how it turns out.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
It takes ~16.97 seconds for Valthek to appear after destroying the totem. 16.97 seconds of life wasted for each Valthek run. All those flashy entrances for what? Well done!