Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:Also some better mechanic for toraja, I hate farming with edyrem

replace their SA with the new paladin 50% avoid SA or wahtever it is now and give them benefits of minion life or 50% of minion life stats, so they have their invulnerability removed, but gain more life?

Nitz wrote:Also the fireplace in a4 behind tyrael should lead somewhere.

New gateway to a hell and fire based uber?

recreate the imperius/tyrael fight similar to how binding of baal and king koth work, but you become Tyrael and have new specific skills (like yshari requires). Some kind of angelic set that gives spell damage and stuff and has sockets so you can build a setup for the fight instead of just collecting the set and blah fighting. give imperius stages so first stage is with his spear (break the spear to activate 2nd phase), etc would be cool.

angelic set (from specific area or rarer world drop set like mnx/henchmen type)
warp blade (but non class specific, so I guess just crystal sword with custom appearance) --> El' Druin
hood/cap
full plate mail
plated belt

4pc set allows for more customization in gloves/boots/shield(or offhand), gives certain oskills with full set, but retains viability in regular world play (i.e. doesn't require specific state or aura to make use of the set like yshari)

set aura would give a baneblade-type aura but gold halo or maybe wings fx

edit: make it light/fire based perhaps? and obviously +10 light radius
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:recreate the imperius/tyrael fight similar to how binding of baal and king koth work, but you become Tyrael and have new specific skills (like yshari requires). Some kind of angelic set that gives spell damage and stuff and has sockets so you can build a setup for the fight instead of just collecting the set and blah fighting. give imperius stages so first stage is with his spear (break the spear to activate 2nd phase), etc would be cool.

angelic set (from specific area or rarer world drop set like mnx/henchmen type)
warp blade (but non class specific, so I guess just crystal sword with custom appearance) --> El' Druin
hood/cap
full plate mail
plated belt

4pc set allows for more customization in gloves/boots/shield(or offhand), gives certain oskills with full set, but retains viability in regular world play (i.e. doesn't require specific state or aura to make use of the set like yshari)

set aura would give a baneblade-type aura but gold halo or maybe wings fx

edit: make it light/fire based perhaps? and obviously +10 light radius

I would be fine with - open a chest at the start of the über and get the items there. No need for farming it, having to store it somewhere. But yeah that sounds nice, we need new ubers and those like yshari are mainly skill based which is great.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:I would be fine with - open a chest at the start of the über and get the items there. No need for farming it, having to store it somewhere. But yeah that sounds nice, we need new ubers and those like yshari are mainly skill based which is great.

in this regard, it would be more of an endgame bonus quest, almost like iamrich gem, since you'd have to compile the tyrael set. I kinda like the idea of having a second set with the rates of MNX set but that is viable in both world play and such, but also a requirement for a bonus uber
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
two suggestions for khalimgrad:

1) make the punishers RED so they can be seen more clearly

2) make the nova on death cast by the zakarums invisible for less visual clutter
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:in this regard, it would be more of an endgame bonus quest, almost like iamrich gem, since you'd have to compile the tyrael set. I kinda like the idea of having a second set with the rates of MNX set but that is viable in both world play and such, but also a requirement for a bonus uber

You just want tyrael wings admit it!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
L H wrote:in this regard, it would be more of an endgame bonus quest, almost like iamrich gem, since you'd have to compile the tyrael set. I kinda like the idea of having a second set with the rates of MNX set but that is viable in both world play and such, but also a requirement for a bonus uber

You just want tyrael wings admit it!

I mean it'd be a visual way of saying, "Hey, I got the set and did this," instead of just finding some stone that grants the wing fx. Not a whole lot different than iamrich, but gives the set a purpose as well as visual reward without taking another inv space
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
SarahAustin wrote:
neocrescent wrote:ok ok.... i was already expecting this kind of reply.

Then why even ask? Just because you dont dupe in sp doesnt mean others dont. Hell, i do it sometimes, thats what sp is for, not caring about balance.

i just want to ask if its possible or not to bring back that recipe, that recipe was there in classic mxl. im still ok if the recipe is not put back into the mod. thanks for the reply...
SarahAustin
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Add a lvl 30 skill again. Gives more build diversity and maybe a chance to have more viable builds and strategy.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
+1 to changing toraja. screw that uber
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
SarahAustin wrote:Add a lvl 30 skill again. Gives more build diversity and maybe a chance to have more viable builds and strategy.
100 builds are not enough all of a sudden ?

making COTW's more common would bring the extra diversity .

remember the times when you could get +1 to any skill (except uberskills , ennead and BRC skills) from azmodan hearts , worldstone keys and scrolls of kings ? that's when you had more diversity than now .