[Suggestion] Transmogs in MXLS

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
AnubisQQ
Vampiress
37 | 4
whist wrote:Dyes to color gear are already implemented. They're not implemented as is, but the code for it is in and functional. We just gotta make some items for it and figure out how we want to implement them exactly. Just sold from vendors? Some cube recipe? We'll see, it's not really a big topic, we just haven't got to it yet.

Implementing the choice of which item graphic is way harder and will not be implemented. Not only would it make no sense to have your character's head display a bone helm when you're wearing a circlet, but the implementation would be tedious and difficult to code in. I'd rather spend that much development time on features that are worth it for the time invested.

Also the str/dex bug was fixed.

Alright, thanks for the answer! Cool to hear that dyes are already a thing on your list.

I can totally understand that it would be too tedious to change the looks of visible items.

But what do you think about cosmetic effects (glowing, auras etc) from charms for some end game content? I'm just curious.

When I muled some stuff 2 days ago, my Sin was shown naked though, so I thought that the str/dex bug was still a thing.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
AnubisQQ wrote:I don't really know, what problems MXLS has in terms of gameplay mechanics etc. But I do understand, that that is way more important than some cosmetic changes.

Its not that hard to find in Sigma section.

Under Core Development section Source Code Statistics: Implementation of item dyes (ability to color your items as you wish).

MXLS: Development Progress

Check also that post if you dont want to dig on your own: viewtopic.php?p=134738#p134738
AnubisQQ
Vampiress
37 | 4
Unda wrote:
AnubisQQ wrote:I don't really know, what problems MXLS has in terms of gameplay mechanics etc. But I do understand, that that is way more important than some cosmetic changes.

Its not that hard to find in Sigma section.

Under Core Development section Source Code Statistics: Implementation of item dyes (ability to color your items as you wish).

MXLS: Development Progress

Check also that post if you dont want to dig on your own: http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 38#p134738

Oh, alright, thank you! And sorry, I'm rather new to this forum.