What Change In Sigma Are You Most Excited For?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
aahz wrote:yea, I also don't get ppl that cannot express themselves without using crazy amount of words (kinda like my boss) - at least put TLDR at the end of your post....well I guess the last paragraph could be it

„Always count in the stupidity of other people“

That‘s what my driving instructor told me. So yeah I can understand why someone would write something in great detail. It‘s not about being able to do that of not, but rather to finish annoying discussions before they begin with a waterproof statement.

Anyway, I‘m still excited about the item rework. Not having to farm so many AC‘s in early game and finding better SU‘s more easily... it‘ll be fun!
Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Perhaps more telegraphed battles, and less 'Particle Disco' (-: (even for our own spells)

And I can't wait to see the tile sets the developers create.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Somnus wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:Is there a thread where those who are testing Sigma can/are giving their feedback on the beta at this point?

Nothing from private beta testing will be made public, we probably have to wait for trailer/marco announcement/teasers/posts to know more about sigma.

I guess I can stand that... But, it would be nice if a month b4 the official sigma launch, more could get in on the beta for at least a 'taste'..?? even if restricted to SP.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
- We have planned a PTR, if everything lines up the way we expect it. This would be basically a 1-2week long public ladder before the big release.

- Testers have been asked not to disclose their participation.

- We are going to be posting new updates the upcoming weeks about some of the biggest unannounced changes.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Marco wrote:- We have planned a PTR, if everything lines up the way we expect it. This would be basically a 1-2week long public ladder before the big release.
- Testers have been asked not to disclose their participation.
- We are going to be posting new updates the upcoming weeks about some of the biggest unannounced changes.

Nice, will the PTR mainly be for finding bugs or to let the playerbase adapt to the new general gameplay dynamics? I suppose it will not spoil all the content before the big release. There will be changes to the forum as well before the new release? can already see all the potential new confused users the next release will bring.
Nagumo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Increased Resolution. I have missed Median till now. I was so hyped to get Diablo 2 HD and then Blizzcon and Immortal happens. So i searched for mods and have found Median. What the modders have done is incredible! And after reading the posts of the incoming Sigma Patch i'm like :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Thx you for the hard work.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nagumo wrote:Increased Resolution. I have missed Median till now. I was so hyped to get Diablo 2 HD and then Blizzcon and Immortal happens. So i searched for mods and have found Median. What the modders have done is incredible! And after reading the posts of the incoming Sigma Patch i'm like :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Thx you for the hard work.

Dont wait for Sigma, try MedianXL now and Im sure you will have great fun, welcome.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well at least the pictures on Twitter looked really nice, although I obviously have no proof that they are real.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wait patiently for the trailer SoonTM
SolaRola
Imp