What Change In Sigma Are You Most Excited For?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thunderman wrote:Who told you that there will be no more unidentified items? Or is it just your wishlist..
Carrying that book or scrolls is like a Bible for some players, and very important element of this game. That feeling when you going to id item, can change everything. Without it game would feel empty..on the other hand that's just my opinion

Marco. Get used to it or go identify yourself.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:
thunderman wrote:Who told you that there will be no more unidentified items? Or is it just your wishlist..
Carrying that book or scrolls is like a Bible for some players, and very important element of this game. That feeling when you going to id item, can change everything. Without it game would feel empty..on the other hand that's just my opinion

If what you say is true, I will not play in sigma at all
tarrasqueSorcerer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
thunderman wrote:If what you say is true, I will not play in sigma at all

Too bad.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3750
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:

Too bad.

Maybe that is the reason for delay, I can't believe everybody in a team agreed to such crazy idea, probably they (not sure if it's Marcos own idea or not) wanted to change too many things at once which result in opposite effect. I'm sure some players would still like to feel its Diablo 2 mod, not completely different game. And to be honest there are other things that need to be changed in a first place.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
thunderman wrote:
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:

Too bad.

Maybe that is the reason for delay, I can't believe everybody in a team agreed to such crazy idea, probably they (not sure if it's Marcos own idea or not) wanted to change too many things at once which result in opposite effect. I'm sure some players would still like to feel its Diablo 2 mod, not completely different game. And to be honest there are other things that need to be changed in a first place.

Ok so u get cain who can ID all ur stuff for free at like lvl8-9 so u basically have all item id regadless and u have to waste 2 box worth of space in inventory to carry the ID Tome but with the change u save that space. What do we lose again?
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:
thunderman wrote:
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:

Too bad.

Ok so u get cain who can ID all ur stuff for free at like lvl8-9 so u basically have all item id regadless and u have to waste 2 box worth of space in inventory to carry the ID Tome but with the change u save that space. What do we lose again?

Ok. who told you that im using cain to id my sacred uniques ? 8-)
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
thunderman wrote:
Rishab wrote:
thunderman wrote:
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:

Too bad.

Ok. who told you that im using cain to id my sacred uniques ? 8-)

So u not having to carry a id tome and have to click two more time on every single item that drops to know if its any good is bad, gotcha. Who cares about no longer having to do the monotonous deal to id all the 10 su (which means 10 right + 10 left clicks) i find every run of multiple ubers in a single game. I see ur logic now.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
rawr123
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thunderman wrote:
Jampula wrote:

So, because of this small little thing, you wouldn't play this amazingly glorious mod that has had so much work put in to it? :scratch: And the fact that this is such a big deal to people really boggles me, this out of everything that will be changed, is what would keep you from playing it? :microwave:

Eh, whatever floats your boat :roll:
stephenseiber
Imp
4 | 0
Rishab wrote:
thunderman wrote:
tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:

Too bad.

to be honest i only ever used cain when i was supper broke... since it is faster to id on the road lol
stephenseiber
Imp
4 | 0
thunderman wrote:
Jampula wrote:

im sorry what? you dont agree with one out of a couple dozen changes and now ur not gonna play it WOW. well its ur lose. im gonna be fighting cool uber boses at 720p ^_^