What Change In Sigma Are You Most Excited For?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Preeeeeetttyyy sure summons are going to be changed. Especially the way they are summoned. As in, preeeeeettttyyy sure group summoning is planned. No more summoning one by one, summon 5 at a time instead. Dunno if that's actually planned. But I saw it somewhere around here.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Zennith wrote:Preeeeeetttyyy sure summons are going to be changed. Especially the way they are summoned. As in, preeeeeettttyyy sure group summoning is planned. No more summoning one by one, summon 5 at a time instead. Dunno if that's actually planned. But I saw it somewhere around here.

No idea if it was showing off what is possible now or an actual plan but summons that summon stuff can be a thing now too,
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
what i whould wish for, is if armor whould actually work like armor instead of evasion. They said they want to reduce/remove unfair 1 shots and having less spiky defences (armor and damage avoidance) reduced/changed whould certainly allow for a better gameplay expirience while being able to keep the difficulty.
GodofMagic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
iHaku wrote:what i whould wish for, is if armor whould actually work like armor instead of evasion. They said they want to reduce/remove unfair 1 shots and having less spiky defences (armor and damage avoidance) reduced/changed whould certainly allow for a better gameplay expirience while being able to keep the difficulty.

Have to agree. This is one of the things I would like to see as well. This is a big change so I assume it will not happen.

I'm most excited about more things to do. More specifically, more builds and gear.
todeshund89
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
item filters! omg, easy choice. when im running around, desperately trying to avoid a bazillion mobs intent on re-arranging my face, and i'm ONLY after that <insert desired item> that just dropped, and all i can see is blues all over the place, and every time i kill a mob and it drops 3543367454644 more blues....

uh, that is how the item-filters will work, right? i can choose to display just specific dropped items, or everything except a specific quality, or something like that?
Sir Legar
Bone Archer
71 | 4
todeshund89 wrote:item filters! omg, easy choice. when im running around, desperately trying to avoid a bazillion mobs intent on re-arranging my face, and i'm ONLY after that <insert desired item> that just dropped, and all i can see is blues all over the place, and every time i kill a mob and it drops 3543367454644 more blues....

uh, that is how the item-filters will work, right? i can choose to display just specific dropped items, or everything except a specific quality, or something like that?

AFAIK you will be able to filter (enable/disable) desired item qualities.
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
At the moment, I play Median XL with this tools:
- d2mr with d2mr_auto script for autoreveal hotkey
- new loot filter, but without config it's crap
- d2clicker and quirinus d2moveitem script for crafting
- new d2stats for stats and ilvl showing
- my little scripts
It is tiring, but without it anywhere. All of these features are implemented in a new version and ̶q̶o̶o̶m̶a̶p̶. That's why I'm waiting for Sigma.
Pyrre
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Is there any plans for non-shared loot? Would be awesome!
stephenseiber
Imp
4 | 0
better resolutions, no more non identified items (i always carried a book full of identity scrolls), no more character corpses, Automatic gold pick-up, cant wait for sigma to come out... been waiting for it since 2015 when i first played median xl and discovered sigma...
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
stephenseiber wrote:better resolutions, no more non identified items (i always carried a book full of identity scrolls), no more character corpses, Automatic gold pick-up, cant wait for sigma to come out... been waiting for it since 2015 when i first played median xl and discovered sigma...

Who told you that there will be no more unidentified items? Or is it just your wishlist..
Carrying that book or scrolls is like a Bible for some players, and very important element of this game. That feeling when you going to id item, can change everything. Without it game would feel empty..on the other hand that's just my opinion