[MXLS] Town Portals & Identification

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This is a doubtful change. Just make it similar to D3.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It is just qualitiy of life. Not everything about Diablo 3 is bad. Just most of it
EgorFlame87
Imp
5 | 0
Will Deckard Cain be useless in Sigma? Please, no!
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Identifying items all the time might be a bit annoying, plus if we don't have the tome it saves some space in the inventory, and also there will be absolutely no point to do the cain quest (unless there's some changes about cain in Sigma which we're not aware of) which saves some time, and that is nice of course, but on the other hand identifying items has some kind of a charm to it, it's like unboxing some gift idk.
Personally I slightly disagree with removing identifying, but it's not a big deal.
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Here is an idea.
Why not have Cain be the one who ID everything, but only after you save him?
People who like IDing their items would just not do Cain quest (RIP) and those who don't want to spend too much time ID every items they find would have a solution.
Sounds like a good middle ground. I'm just not sure how the game would handle it.
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Funinyourgame wrote:Here is an idea.
Why not have Cain be the one who ID everything, but only after you save him?
People who like IDing their items would just not do Cain quest (RIP) and those who don't want to spend too much time ID every items they find would have a solution.
Sounds like a good middle ground. I'm just not sure how the game would handle it.

Sounds like a terrible middle ground. You either lose the ID process, making selling anything unid impossible and it removes the excitement of IDing, or you literally remove the only quality of life IDing currently has.

Also just to voice my opinion, changing the ID mechanic is foolish. This is getting a bit too "new-age gamer friendly" for my liking. I understand that Sigma is bringing about a plethora of QoL changes as well as making the barrier of entry lower, but this is just changing something that ARPG's have always contained because those in development find it to be a good idea.

I propose that this is held to a vote. If it is as "archaic" as claimed then the populous will have no problems voting for the change.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
Why not wait until sigma to find out what is it? Rather than just staying here and trash talking stuffs

Looks like we need to release sigma sooner or ppl will keep this senseless stuffs going
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
I don't think I need a Sigma release to read clearly what was stated and be able to voice an opinion on a change.

What we are discussing here is black and white; there is complete clarity. Nothing needs to be explained further, it is a matter of whether or not it should be implemented.
vandouch3bag
Skeleton
2 | 1
I play path of exile and anyone who plays, knows u can, under certain conditions, get literal screens full of scrolls. Probably one of the most worthless tiers of items in the game, save for scroll fragments lol. So, anybody who's reached endgame won't even see them on a proper loot filter. Enter the "Scroll Slut". I wont be able to accuse my friends of accepting certain gentleman's favor's in return for scrolls. What will we bend our rears for? What the hell will bosses drop? You are tearing me apart!!!