[MXLS] Charms Overhaul

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
ibarc1
Bone Archer
76 | 4
No, see what we need to do is reintroduce holy shield and make it available to everyone. That way it is fair because all classes get free 75% block, also make perfect being available to everyone because everyone needs that too. Off to play d3 where its fair.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
ibarc1 wrote:No, see what we need to do is reintroduce holy shield and make it available to everyone. That way it is fair because all classes get free 75% block, also make perfect being available to everyone because everyone needs that too. Off to play d3 where its fair.

[blue]Dont forget SA, lets get SA for all characters too.[/blue]

P.S: Nobody's using (blue][/blue) why?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Somnus wrote:P.S: Nobody's using (blue][/blue) why?

Rebels.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Marco wrote:
Somnus wrote:P.S: Nobody's using (blue][/blue) why?

Rebels.

Marco, send the storm troopers!
Spankadank
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Move along!
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
vadust wrote:Lower by half aa bonus and by 2/3 skills bonuses then they are not op. Few heroics and non Assur/Vizjun purify bosses are hard everything else is not so impossible ( everything already was invented, founded and posted with explanation about how to do any uber ) for any new person that have brain, can read guides/docs , can use forum for questions in right way. Ppl so naive... they think that everything will be reverted to easy difficult.... Wish more...

I was just saying that with these drop rates that were in this ladder.(385%+350% mf and not even one su or set item in K3K on p1, I was struggling for a hour and a half there. Feels downright insulting.)
Noone asked for easy difficult. I was asking for something that becomes doable only in D, something like first D uber/dungeon, that has LIMITED drops(I mean like set items only or something like that), I don't like to respec for every uber I want to do, that is tedious and Annoying as hell. This is all because I was doing the eagle stance run and I couldn't play an eagle stance DW run simply because I cant do anything to get gear,WITH 735% MF!!! how low the drop chances actually are? 0.00000000000000000000000000001%? That is my main point. If the drop chances are going to get fixed, then nn for the dun/uber anyway. They are just too low. I admit that they were too high last ladder, but this is madness.

P.S. In my opinion charm stats should be cut 2/3. Then it would be less charm dependent. Though some charms from the hardest end-game ubers should stay same.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
kamird wrote:
vadust wrote:Lower by half aa bonus and by 2/3 skills bonuses then they are not op. Few heroics and non Assur/Vizjun purify bosses are hard everything else is not so impossible ( everything already was invented, founded and posted with explanation about how to do any uber ) for any new person that have brain, can read guides/docs , can use forum for questions in right way. Ppl so naive... they think that everything will be reverted to easy difficult.... Wish more...

I was just saying that with these drop rates that were in this ladder.(385%+350% mf and not even one su or set item in K3K on p1, I was struggling for a hour and a half there. Feels downright insulting.)
Noone asked for easy difficult. I was asking for something that becomes doable only in D, something like first D uber/dungeon, that has LIMITED drops(I mean like set items only or something like that), I don't like to respec for every uber I want to do, that is tedious and Annoying as hell. This is all because I was doing the eagle stance run and I couldn't play an eagle stance DW run simply because I cant do anything to get gear,WITH 735% MF!!! how low the drop chances actually are? 0.00000000000000000000000000001%? That is my main point. If the drop chances are going to get fixed, then nn for the dun/uber anyway. They are just too low. I admit that they were too high last ladder, but this is madness.

P.S. In my opinion charm stats should be cut 2/3. Then it would be less charm dependent. Though some charms from the hardest end-game ubers should stay same.

Wait. It seems like the drops, for old players, still are too high. Prepare for other nerf on drop rates...cause for the gosugamers of Median, the game is "too easy" at moment, and like you know, easy=not fun, XD
Edited by MUS01 8 years.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kamird wrote:I was just saying that with these drop rates that were in this ladder.(385%+350% mf and not even one su or set item in K3K on p1, I was struggling for a hour and a half there. Feels downright insulting.)

I completely agree with you regarding the drop rates this ladder.
Usually i would be able to find 10SU/Sets per uberlevel (Which as you said, is pretty high), but in this ladder, i have been running lots of uberlevels, and sometimes i go on for 2-3 (Or even more) full clears without getting a single darn SU, which is a real pain in the neck when you are trying to get away from using TU items.

Same thing with tiered items too. It was absolutely worthless to farm hatred/terror/even dest ubers for some TU's to make into shards, and was far quicker to just go hatred meph and get a guaranteed 3 TU's.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
if you want sigs => nihla; if you want SUs => farm bosses; its just that the set droprate could be a bit higher
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
RollsRoyce wrote:if you want sigs => nihla; if you want SUs => farm bosses; its just that the set droprate could be a bit higher

In my experience, Nihla SU's drop is pretty good. I farm him for sigs, crystals and SU's. And yes, there are other places better, worse, etc. Personal experience/preference. For sets I think Dunc it's good.