Rishab The Venomancer - Caster Druid

Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank a lot for your effort and attention, I think I will try this build to get started with Median again after a short 8 years hiatus :D
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Necroglycerin wrote:Thank a lot for your effort and attention, I think I will try this build to get started with Median again after a short 8 years hiatus :D

haha np and good luck :D
tommy_wiseau
Prowler
17 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
We met in a game before and you helped to guide me. i went the route of using elementals for fire and avatar for poison. i have most of the easy/mid charms but have trouble with a few of the hard on up charms.

I'd like some of the higher fauzt and toroja runes. I have 11k elemental with 4 elementals and 34k avatar damage, 10k health 150k defense, but i still get rocked around.

Do you have any advice to help survive in fauzt because my summons dont tank the damage from all around and I cant get my edryem to stay alive in toroja.

I would like to move from dcow farming/TA farming/bremm farming to another place. unformed land has too few enemies.

also thanks for the help from before. you said I could make my way up to 16k avatar damage, and i was able to do considerably more. Cheers to you and your guide.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
tommy_wiseau wrote:We met in a game before and you helped to guide me. i went the route of using elementals for fire and avatar for poison. i have most of the easy/mid charms but have trouble with a few of the hard on up charms.

I'd like some of the higher fauzt and toroja runes. I have 11k elemental with 4 elementals and 34k avatar damage, 10k health 150k defense, but i still get rocked around.

Do you have any advice to help survive in fauzt because my summons dont tank the damage from all around and I cant get my edryem to stay alive in toroja.

I would like to move from dcow farming/TA farming/bremm farming to another place. unformed land has too few enemies.

also thanks for the help from before. you said I could make my way up to 16k avatar damage, and i was able to do considerably more. Cheers to you and your guide.

Hey dude. Sorry for the late reply.

Toraja is doable but very slowly. you have to summon everything and blink into a group of minions. You have to be aggressive yet with full summons always up. You also need good def and DR for both fautz and toraja. Those 2 areas in particular benefit from %reanimate considering that Edyrem dies so easily. So try getting your hands on some good reanime spiritual crafts with some blessed DR. TA trophy and Megalith RW boots also good here. just stack dr, def and reanim and you should be fine. Forget about Avatar in fautz, use Frozen Gale instead or Hunting Banshee with your elemental.

UL density is way too low imo. Been complaining about that as well. Try Yshari and see if that's something for you :D

Np dude <3. Although, keep in mind that if you are using sigil of tul dur, the psn dmg showing is going to be off. 34k is doable but make sure you dont get confused by how psn dmg works in the tooltip!

Cheers
Shade
|
Wondering why choose Force of Nature for uber skill - it doesn't seem to buff poison dmg and that is the main skill? Is it just for RoF?
Tremor looks like it might be ok but I never used any of them so... just wondering. :)
SlugInfinite
Cultist
22 | 0
When you say this is a farming character not end-game uber slayer, do you mean terror faming or destruction farming?
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SlugInfinite wrote:When you say this is a farming character not end-game uber slayer, do you mean terror faming or destruction farming?

He means destruction. He is talking about SU's and D(-estruction)cows, and a char that can only farm in terror would probably be pretty useless
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
SlugInfinite wrote:When you say this is a farming character not end-game uber slayer, do you mean terror faming or destruction farming?

When I talk about end game uber slaying I mean stuff like Laz or Zorun. You can farm destr and get the vast majority of charms with this char easily!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Shade wrote:Wondering why choose Force of Nature for uber skill - it doesn't seem to buff poison dmg and that is the main skill? Is it just for RoF?
Tremor looks like it might be ok but I never used any of them so... just wondering. :)

All 3 uber skills are bad for this build actually. FoN doesn't scale well and Tremor is useless for this build. Faerie Fire is your only other option but then again, that's not so great since you are behind your summons all the time. Could work for some ubers but that's about it. FoN is the best pick in terms of uber skills but 1 point is enough. Dont smax it
Shade
|

Yes that nearly put me off trying the build lol. But I wanted a farming char anyway so I started it - then I read the end game section and I thought hang on, nearly all of em are marked as green/easy! If I got through all those I'd be pretty damn happy!

EDIT: The other thing that worried me from the guide is where it says TA is difficult. I just did this at level 42 and it was really easy even with low resists. I did take it easy and I avoided open spaces as the guide says. The best tip ever is to stay north of phalanxes! Good to know for all builds tbh.