Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you can go for a summoner /spell caster build (dual Apostasy RW) and use timerless spirit walk to jump from pack to pack (see miniguide 22 as inspiration http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 491#link22 )

it was actually built towards this dual Apostasy setup 9 years ago (see here https://web.archive.org/web/20110911194 ... f3da348f20)
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yes, this is my plan. I use the timerless spirit walk at moment with deathgaze. Works very good. The points in sprit tree not only reduce the cool down it on top increase my dmg as well due to shamic trance.

Edit: thanks for the link.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Hello Chuck. I have a question about Floki build. I'm playing 1.3. In the description of Shamanic trance I read: +weapon damage per base level in the spirit tree. (MAX 15% ) So, I see the skill point and I see 27 hard points in the spirit tree. How much damage you get? A)15% total, or B)15 x 27= 400% weapon damage?
Also, if you get 300% weapon damage from soft points in spirit guide, Would not a better idea investing those 27 hard points in Spirit guide, giving 400% ED from hard points, and getting at the same time another 300% from the soft points in spirit guide ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
your answer is below the skillplan . if you want to try different things , feel free to do so .
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
for those who are keep asking me for the old 1.3.2 docs , use this link https://web.archive.org/web/20181226122 ... an-xl.com/ . it takes some time to load , so have patience , but all pages are accessible .
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
Sir, the Die Hard build is still viable in Sigma? I'm barb lvl 120 and build
Gharaniq (Xis)
Blind Anger
Blind Anger
Light Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1179 - 1447) to (1342 - 1647)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 105
8% Chance to cast level 13 Crucify on Melee Attack
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
(1 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Blinds Attacker +3
+(120 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
(11 to 15)% to All Attributes
Socketed (4)
Nasrudin (Xis)
Rebel (Xis)
Craton (Xis)
Ahriman
Ahriman
Belts

'VezGhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1 to All Skills
+15 Spell Focus
Adds 100-300 Fire Damage
Adds 100-300 Lightning Damage
Adds 100-300 Cold Damage
+(31 to 50) to all Attributes
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Requirements +10%
Enmerkar (Xis)
Seal of the Nephalem Kings
Seal of the Nephalem Kings
Ring

Item Level: 120
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
(10 to 15)% to Strength
(10 to 15)% to Vitality
(10 to 15)% Bonus to Defense
(10 to 20)% Gold Find
x2 (I have no luck finding ammy and ring). 17k hp, 200k def and 50% avoid, so tanky yet... my damage is around 7k with crane stance and buff. Is there any way to improve my dmg output?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yes , it's still very valid , but it's ment to be a very good tank , not a very fast killer . you might want to replace the belt (get Nero ) and rings .

2x
Signet of the Gladiator
Signet of the Gladiator
Ring

Item Level: 120
2% Chance to cast level 50 Shadow Blade on Striking
+1 to All Skills
1% Base Block Chance
Elemental Resists -25%
will make max block very easy to reach , allowing you to invest the extra stats to vitality .

overall , you got more than enough physical damage , but the build suffers from nerfed procs (halved chances to proc in sigma compared to 2017) / not enough procs for a faster kill speed .

so if you equip those 2 rings , you will be able to replace a few other gear slots for more procs (the body armor and helm) + a
Tonatiuh
Tonatiuh
Barbarian Shields

'IgnQor'
Runeword Level: 100
20% Chance to cast level 36 Flamefront on Melee Attack
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
Adds 63-438 Fire Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
2% Deadly Strike
Weapon Physical Damage +(30 to 50)%
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
instead of Enmerkar . if you get a chance to find or trade for
Tyrael's Might
Tyrael's Might
Ancient Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 11859 to 14685
Required Level: 130
Item Level: 130
Ethereal
50% Movement Speed
+100% Damage to Demons
+100% Damage to Undead
+200% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +15%
Physical Resist 50%
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -100%
Celeri Caelesti Iustitia
Socketed (6)
it's the best in slot for this build : it adds 50% DR so that you won't ever need to switch to Bear stance and so you can just keep Crane stance on all the way ; it provides a lot of extra damage to demons and undead -> faster kill speed , also smaxed resistances .
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
are you going to update old builds? as i can see only neutraldin is up to sigma...sad
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the reason why this isn't updated yet (at least partially) is because it seams that there are more admins not allowing me to update it, than those who don't mind me doing this , so the majority has spoken (at least that was the info i got about 3 months ago) . i have accepted their decision

even so , after 1.1 comes out i'm planning to update it , even if the updates will be here or in another place , the updates will come for sure . I'm just waiting for Marco's reply to a PM , to see where i'm going to put the updates .

my plan for the updates (which can take between 3 to 6 months - if not more) are to include 3 vids for each of the miniguide at the 3 stages of the game (early/mid/end) , so i might migrate all of it to my twitch channel /youtube if it won't be allowed here

also , the Neutraldin isn't finished yet . i've let it in stand-by , waiting for the next patch to finish it .

edit on 25 april : nevermind . looking at the 1.1 changelog it looks to be just a "necro fix patch" . so i'll only be interested into the totemancer/sommoner necro as the rest is still dead / became dead . it seams i have to wait for 1.2 that hopefully might bring some well expected changes before it will worth putting any effort on updating the compilation .
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
fair enough.