Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

Khacnam
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
The Priestress die so fast. Her life and def was low. Is she useful? Can I hire other Merc?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Khacnam wrote:The Priestress die so fast. Her life and def was low. Is she useful? Can I hire other Merc?

You can try. But remember that other mercs will have less kill speed theoretically. And Your priestess is rather safe behind your meatshield. Where does she die? Tran Athulua?
Khacnam
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Khacnam wrote:The Priestress die so fast. Her life and def was low. Is she useful? Can I hire other Merc?

You can try. But remember that other mercs will have less kill speed theoretically. And Your priestess is rather safe behind your meatshield. Where does she die? Tran Athulua?

Yes.

Btw, with this build (End game), can you make more some videos with other hard Uber?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Well that's because of broadside. The strategies I gave won't work 100% of the time because the merc ocasionally moves a bit away from the center. Maybe you should try moving a bit slower.

I tried other Uber's and I still have to come up with a strategy for some. Some Uber's are easy to do though. I'll update soon.
Jibii
Cultist
22 | 1
omg, I m playing ladder with this summoner necro and I just found Fleshstinger with 3% revive. I think this bow will be a lot better than your best crafted bow !
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jibii wrote:omg, I m playing ladder with this summoner necro and I just found Fleshstinger with 3% revive. I think this bow will be a lot better than your best crafted bow !

Did you compare clearspeed yet? I haven't found a good SU bow up until now. It'd be interesting to see how the clearspeed is affected.
Jibii
Cultist
22 | 1
I did compare, it's a lot faster in tran athula. I didn't have the best crafted bow possible, just a good one. Still it is a lot faster to me.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jibii wrote:I did compare, it's a lot faster in tran athula. I didn't have the best crafted bow possible, just a good one. Still it is a lot faster to me.

Nice! I guess I still have a lot to test out :D
Jibii
Cultist
22 | 1
Anyways, this guide is nice, I was total noob with Necro, it's my first time playing it and first time playing ladder ! Thanks you !
Jibii
Cultist
22 | 1

Old bow, new bow. My mercenary makes more damage with the old bow, but doesn't have the proc. And the proc does nice damage. I don't know how much, need to find out. But I see ennemy dying fast with it. Also the 3% revive is very nice as well.