Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
johnnxiv wrote:
billy500 wrote:

Why dont we ban cheaters???

If you don't like "cheaters" then just play realm only. In sp, players can do what they like and how they like it without getting banned or with anyone telling them what to do.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
woo hoo :)) Image
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11

what are these cheaters you speak of? :twisted:
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
My body disappeared when I was playing stormcall amazon. Is that a bug or something? :-8

Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
iamq1803 wrote:My body disappeared when I was playing stormcall amazon. Is that a bug or something? :-8

Just a feature of the morph.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
johnnxiv wrote:
billy500 wrote:

Billy wasn't using any cheats in that defense screenshot. It's bear stance, runemaster. Pretty standard for a bear stance barb to get that much defense.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:
johnnxiv wrote:
billy500 wrote:

Billy wasn't using any cheats in that defense screenshot. It's bear stance, runemaster. Pretty standard for a bear stance barb to get that much defense.

he probably talked about this:

billy500 wrote:
Tokii wrote:Reminds me of Diablo 1, where you had gold piles lying all over town, cuz gold was an actual item you had to have in your inventory and it was capped at like 10k? But you could buy rly fat gear from wirt for severeal 100k :D I guess that´s also why hes puking gold from his corpse in D2 ^^

Gold is an actual item in D2 so you know. It's in the code. It's also addable to the character you create in singleplayer by either using simple hex editing be changing the FS to fit the actual amount of size it is and changing it accordingly within the designated spot, or just use hero editor. Apparently the game allows it to have a max stack of 5000 upon drop which would obviously not be enough to fit his repair cost. The image is also used for the Uber charm called "Fool's Gold".
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Also to note, cheaters do get banned. Look at the rules list for all the bans. But those only happen on realm play since you don't gain an advantage over other players on single player.
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
► Show Spoiler

I was giving information in reply to a post which demonstrated what was in the game itself. It is technically cheating by having stats and/or items you cannot normally have. However, it is within the correct usage area for being allowed under the rules. Also just to be sure about this so that people know. That was regular Diablo II. Median actually has many item codes changed, one is for allowing mass numbers of items to be included without attempting to overwrite everything, organization, and probably also used so that they do not run out of code names when they add them. The point is for that it probably would not even show up as "Gold" inside of the game due to the codes being changed. It could also at the same time be the same as it was in Diablo II.

Also thank you L H for pointing out a point about the rules.

EDIT: I forgot where I did that. Anyways it is the Median save folder. However the character will not load to the current decode. It will give an error such as Bad Character Stats most likely or Bad Inventory Data if the item code "gld" is missing or obstructed or whatsoever tampered.
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time