Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Who said ladder was dead? Just create a game called "Open farming" and GG.

neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
playing XVc
Aseki
Prowler
18 | 0
Doing Trial of Greed (Black Road Challenge #2) on light/ice orc, and found this baby girl.

neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
made another plugin of mxl. XVi (no plugin available in moddb, only the patch). since im still planning on playing the latest patch at the moment im playing mxl xvi. once i have all the equips i need for my character ill play 2017 again. oh my character got corrupted before i made this plugin i was using the latest plugy v11.02 while d2se uses v10.00.
Aseki
Prowler
18 | 0
neocrescent wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
neocrescent wrote:
Solfege wrote:
neocrescent wrote:still cant find that monster that's supposed to drop the gidbinn :evil:
► Show Spoiler

It's an old D2 bug. It takes the little Fetish about 7 seconds to spawn, but sometimes he spawns off-screen and you're sol. It seems more likely to happen when the Gidbinn pyre is in the lower part of the screen. Just reroll the map and try again.

saving and exit more than 5 times already but still no gidbinn monster.

You have to reroll map, not just restart game.. Me usually just skip this quest at least until lvl 90+ when these rare rings reward will become more useful but must times i never doing it at all.

is there another way to reroll the map? the only way i know to reroll map is to switch difficulties, im still on hatred. i started from scratch again 'coz i think the first time i forgot to pick up the book after killing radament.

Here's how you can re-roll your map in single player mode. I know some people doesn't really like showing all of the step by steps, because they assume you're already know how to find them.

Step 1: Locate your Diablo 2 directory, and find your Mod folder that contained Median XL

Step 2: Then look for a configuration file called "PlugY" or "PlugY.ini within the Median XL

Step 3: Open the configuration file (aka PlugY.ini) and scroll all the way down
Step 4: Locate AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0 and type delete the 0 and type it as 1.
Edited by Aseki 6 years.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
thats another way of rerolling map. but there is a much easier way to reroll maps, click tcp/ip game. enter game then exit.
Aseki
Prowler
18 | 0
neocrescent wrote:thats another way of rerolling map. but there is a much easier way to reroll maps, click tcp/ip game. enter game then exit.

Yeah that is another way to do it if you don't know how to modify PlugY configuration files.

:cry: Sadly, I'm still using my window 2000 desktop, and it took me like...40 sec in order to host a local game lol.

Reason: I'm saving my money for a gaming desktop, and I've been saving almost $2000 from doing baby-sitting in the neighborhood for during my freshman year.

I got myself a GTX 1080 titan for $239 on NewEgg during black-friday sales, and yes I'm really that cheap. :D
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
damn these maggot!. cant get the staff :x
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
u don't go for the staff of kings in xvc :D just straight to claw viper temple
same in a3 straight to travincal
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Aspirine101 wrote:u don't go for the staff of kings in xvc :D just straight to claw viper temple
same in a3 straight to travincal

playing xvi :D . i found a post in the old forums, and just like in the post i went straight to the claw viper temple and one of the enemies i killed drops the staff.