thread....Image
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Am I doing this right? Uploading screenshots of random parts of the game? :thumb:
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
no it must be from xvi
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@neo, happy to see you back here with the good old throwsin. You was helping me alot when i started this mod and TSW did't exist. Maybe we will trade soon in realm not like we used to, with sending save files :)
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
nikolaipka wrote:@neo, happy to see you back here with the good old throwsin. You was helping me alot when i started this mod and TSW did't exist. Maybe we will trade soon in realm not like we used to, with sending save files :)

Hi niko! since i still dont have the equips i need for my claw/throw sin build at the moment im using only throw sin skills. a lot has changed since i last played mxl, i will be changing updating my build. yes i hope we can trade items again but sorry i dont play tsw, like in the past i still like playing in SP. trading in the past is much easier, now you need this TG thing to trade with other players.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Not really. I‘m looking for a ghal rune on tsw atm. 3 people offered me one, but none of them wanted TG, even though you can use that in the next ladder.
Aseki
Prowler
18 | 0
Best rare-tier smoke sphere that I've found for light/ice sorc.

First UJ :D
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neocrescent wrote:
nikolaipka wrote:@neo, happy to see you back here with the good old throwsin. You was helping me alot when i started this mod and TSW did't exist. Maybe we will trade soon in realm not like we used to, with sending save files :)

Hi niko! since i still dont have the equips i need for my claw/throw sin build at the moment im using only throw sin skills. a lot has changed since i last played mxl, i will be changing updating my build. yes i hope we can trade items again but sorry i dont play tsw, like in the past i still like playing in SP. trading in the past is much easier, now you need this TG thing to trade with other players.

TG is not essential. Its alot fun in the beginning of every ladder. Alot of ppl, alot of trades and most of items are traded for other item. Rethink joining tsw :)
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
nikolaipka wrote:
neocrescent wrote:

TG is not essential. Its alot fun in the beginning of every ladder. Alot of ppl, alot of trades and most of items are traded for other item. Rethink joining tsw :)

nah, i still prefer playing in SP.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
my first good ammy roll. still looking for that lightning arena.