Screenshot Thread S16!

Share your videos and screenshots
Ernidull
Monkey King
255 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:
Ernidull wrote:You know what is worse then getting this
The Idiot Ball
The Idiot Ball
Ring

Required Level: 60
5% Chance to cast level 13 Call Blood Golem when Struck
2% Chance to cast level 13 Call Henchman when you Take Damage
5% Chance to cast level 13 Call Necrobot when you Take Damage
-50 to Strength
-50 to Vitality
Damage Reduction Decreased by -33%
38% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

????

This :facepalm:

Image


Unless it has no cooldown, you can AFK farm Fauztinville for GR's.


I will just keep it as a souvenir , for lol's .
User avatar
nikolaipka
Heretic
421 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Image
User avatar
cowking
Ice Clan
585 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ernidull wrote:I will just keep it as a souvenir , for lol's .


Cast phase bomb
Summon it
Charm/dominate/dire charm it after phase triggers

It's now immortal to enemy physical attacks as well as the reflected damage from phase bomb, plus if the reflect damage hasn't been tweaked like it says in the description, that's ~400k damage pre-1.0.
Ernidull
Monkey King
255 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cowking wrote:
Ernidull wrote:I will just keep it as a souvenir , for lol's .


Cast phase bomb
Summon it
Charm/dominate/dire charm it after phase triggers

It's now immortal to enemy physical attacks as well as the reflected damage from phase bomb, plus if the reflect damage hasn't been tweaked like it says in the description, that's ~400k damage pre-1.0.


That is very interesting , i will give it a try .
User avatar
Aero
Nihlathak
6304 | 213
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ernidull wrote:
cowking wrote:
Ernidull wrote:I will just keep it as a souvenir , for lol's .


Cast phase bomb
Summon it
Charm/dominate/dire charm it after phase triggers

It's now immortal to enemy physical attacks as well as the reflected damage from phase bomb, plus if the reflect damage hasn't been tweaked like it says in the description, that's ~400k damage pre-1.0.


That is very interesting , i will give it a try .


skill clearly says 50k reflected, unless you mean it as a display error and the skill itself wasn't actually fixed to 50k. How do you test that without having a char over 50k hp?

Image
Ernidull
Monkey King
255 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:
Ernidull wrote:
cowking wrote:
Ernidull wrote:I will just keep it as a souvenir , for lol's .


Cast phase bomb
Summon it
Charm/dominate/dire charm it after phase triggers

It's now immortal to enemy physical attacks as well as the reflected damage from phase bomb, plus if the reflect damage hasn't been tweaked like it says in the description, that's ~400k damage pre-1.0.


That is very interesting , i will give it a try .


skill clearly says 50k reflected, unless you mean it as a display error and the skill itself wasn't actually fixed to 50k. How do you test that without having a char over 50k hp?

Image


Point taken .
User avatar
cowking
Ice Clan
585 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:skill clearly says 50k reflected, unless you mean it as a display error and the skill itself wasn't actually fixed to 50k. How do you test that without having a char over 50k hp?


If phase bomb still 1HKs your merc with 10k+ hp then it's still 50k damage and hasn't been adjusted by damage rework (which divided damage by ~8 or something and monster HP to compensate, which in turn is 8x damage increase vs enemy mobs with phase bomb via reflect).

You could also test with your own character with 2x rha claw + 2x emp bands + ith boots, should be enough on end game sin with charms. Also dragonheart is easy 500 hp + some random blue/rare amu with high life.
Edited by cowking 3 months.
User avatar
Gekko64
Polar Worm
1891 | 95
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
there's no way to check if it's really a 1hko tho since the merc will multihit
User avatar
databer
Djinn
509 | 25
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Image
User avatar
Kostetus
Sasquatch
67 | 1
First attempt!
Image