Thomas Soren's Casual Livestream/Playthrough

Share your videos and screenshots
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Forgot to add the 6th episode, that's up now for those waiting. I deal with the Veil King for the first time.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
You might want to not sell uniques. Read that cross thingy you have in the inventory again, you forgot about it. Use it to disenchant all uniques that you won't use, instead of stashing them or selling them.

And don't worry about messing up items/stats. The only items that you realistically need to hold on are some end-game items.

That Veil king almost killed everything. :D
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Quirinus wrote:You might want to not sell uniques. Read that cross thingy you have in the inventory again, you forgot about it. Use it to disenchant all uniques that you won't use, instead of stashing them or selling them.

And don't worry about messing up items/stats. The only items that you realistically need to hold on are some end-game items.

That Veil king almost killed everything. :D

I got word of the unique thing earlier. I've been farming uniques to make up for the ones I sold.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 7 is out. I'm starting the sewer run in search of the ugly dog thing.
MedianUV
Cultist
21 | 4
Love the new player's perspective.
Very entertaining to watch your decision making
Don't change a thing about your approach
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
You don't need to pick up every garbage rune and gem. There will be plenty of them later on. ;)

Also, you can cube the Arcane Shards together. After you cube 5, you'll get an Arcane Crystal, which you can use to increase the tier of items. So you could use it to improve that staff you have (if you want to uptier uniques, you also need to add a rune with the Arcane Crystal and the item). Just make sure you don't uptier too much, or the requirements will be too high, you can check them in advance in the docs.

You'll need to come back to Tran Athulua before level 50 to do a challenge. You'd usually get a scroll informing you of this, but since you're doing p8 and clearing everything, you might overlevel before you get it. (I don't remember which act boss drops the scroll.)

lol while killing the pack wolves you said: "Let me poison every animal."
CALL PETA! :mrotate:
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Quirinus wrote:You don't need to pick up every garbage rune and gem. There will be plenty of them later on. ;)

Also, you can cube the Arcane Shards together. After you cube 5, you'll get an Arcane Crystal, which you can use to increase the tier of items. So you could use it to improve that staff you have (if you want to uptier uniques, you also need to add a rune with the Arcane Crystal and the item). Just make sure you don't uptier too much, or the requirements will be too high, you can check them in advance in the docs.

You'll need to come back to Tran Athulua before level 50 to do a challenge. You'd usually get a scroll informing you of this, but since you're doing p8 and clearing everything, you might overlevel before you get it. (I don't remember which act boss drops the scroll.)

lol while killing the pack wolves you said: "Let me poison every animal."
CALL PETA! :mrotate:

I'll tone back the loot hoarding a bit. I already know about the upgrading tiers and the Tran thing. Those show up in the next 2 episodes!
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Updated with episode 8! Finishing up the sewers and moving on to the big open world.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 9 is out! I do the Tran Athulua run at lvl 33, goes about as expected.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Really cool episodes, although you put yourself in a huge disadvantage when trying to do LC1 at level 33, rather than 48, where you can get the most out of skill points. 50 is even better since you get reward stats instantly (so doing the Ice one first grants you +2 skills, making the remainder of the quest much easier). And the amazon's don't grant any experience, so you just need to remember the golden number of 50 ;)