Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'd really recommend to play at p1 and get to destruction fast, at p8 you're going to waste a lot of time in the first 2 difficulties that can't drop sacred uniques :(

I'd also recommend maxing skeletal flayers, death fury totem, embalming and nightwalker as those skills all have great synergy with each other and giving a Sol rw bow to your ranger merc to greatly improve your clearspeed

after you resurrect your merc or change her gear she will lose most of her damage due to a d2bug, save&exit fixes this

summon one DF totem to buff whole party, then you can summon 3 of the ones that shoot spells ( you can also replace one of the shooting ones with howling totem if you like )

you also put "move without attacking" on your LMB so you don't accidentally try to melee mobs when trying to move around, but you should be using bend the shadows to move your whole army+totems anyway

you can also make a Nef rw staff to gain teleport skill and keep it on switch to make navigation much easier when you want to teleport behind walls, or across rivers in a3
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 10 is out! I finish up the archer paradise and prepare for the palace!
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Added episode 11! I finally enter the jungle and marvel at the different town layout.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Awesome! I'll check ep 11.

Congrats on finishing LC1. Don't forget about other two callenges at lvl 80 and 90. There should be a scroll dropping informing you of them, but again, dunno if you might overlevel before then since you're playing on p8. And I agree with Gekko, p1 would probably be better, but I guess if you're enjoying p8 go for it.

Also Veil King vs Priesstess in Tran Athulua: "Don't touch my Veil King!" sounded kinky, like the amazon can't keep her fingers off the irresistible Veil King. :mrotate:

I recommend buying an Oil of Luck and using it on an amulet, 20% chance to get +1 all skills per amulet.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Just a heads up for everyone, I turned off the p8 thing back in Act 1 during the boss. I'm just doing P1 for now, at least until I grind levels at a point.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
By episode 14 I'll be in Act 5. It's picking up speed now, should be in the next difficulty shortly.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 12 is out now. I get the minion teleport skill and it makes my life so much easier.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
613 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Veridio wrote:Episode 12 is out now. I get the minion teleport skill and it makes my life so much easier.

For Bend the shadows, I'd recommend summoning a new minion and then teleporting to him, minions stand still for a few moments right after summoning + you already have the mouse cursor on them, so it's faster and easier that way
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Frytas wrote:
Veridio wrote:Episode 12 is out now. I get the minion teleport skill and it makes my life so much easier.

For Bend the shadows, I'd recommend summoning a new minion and then teleporting to him, minions stand still for a few moments right after summoning + you already have the mouse cursor on them, so it's faster and easier that way

I'll remember this for when it gets harder and I need to control better. Thanks for the help!
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I've been watching and enjoying the new episodes, but don't comment much as I watch before sleeping so I feel lazy. But it's really fun watching you deal with new stuff, every time you get to something new I wonder "what will he do? :mrgreen: ", lets see!
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017