Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Should be renamed to Master of Puppets.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:it wasn‘t meant as offense. I‘m sorry if I expressed it that Way.

When I watched your video I felt like being thrown back to my first steps into Median. I mean... I can‘t appreciate a unique drop like you did since it has all become too static to me. And of course I made tons, probably many thousand mistakes more when I started playing this mod. That‘s why your videos are good. You let me see this game through other eyes but at the same time you think things through, which I didn‘t do back then.

Excuse me being a dick earlier. I really enjoy your videos.

Totally not mad, I completely understand! It's all good :D.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 3 is out. I found a very interesting unique hat.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Good stuff, glad you're enjoying the mod. I hope TU cap doesnt fuck you over at sewers in act 2, especially because of cluster bomb on death monsters there, can really screw you if your fire res is low.

Looking forward to the next video!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nice video again. I find your comments really funny. "Ewh get away from me, shrooms!" :D

Yes there is a way for you to mule. Actually there are 2:
1) You can use PlugY (it adds a shared stash for single player. There's an installation guide somewhere in this forum to set it up)
2) You can create a LAN game, launch MXL a second time, enter the LAN game with a 2nd character (use the exact same IP adress you can see at the top) and you're in the same game with 2 characters.

Just a minor hint: Try putting that nef rune into a grey staff and an ith rune into a grey body armor once you reach level 15 ;)
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:Nice video again. I find your comments really funny. "Ewh get away from me, shrooms!" :D

Yes there is a way for you to mule. Actually there are 2:
1) You can use PlugY (it adds a shared stash for single player. There's an installation guide somewhere in this forum to set it up)
2) You can create a LAN game, launch MXL a second time, enter the LAN game with a 2nd character (use the exact same IP adress you can see at the top) and you're in the same game with 2 characters.

Just a minor hint: Try putting that nef rune into a grey staff and an ith rune into a grey body armor once you reach level 15 ;)

Took most of the day but I got the thing working while keeping my character. I used the launcher so I did a complete reinstall and pasted the character over. Everything is looking good, thanks for the heads up!
wc_reiniger
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Keep up that great Work...very fun to see some1 exploring the mod Step by Step on his own
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 4 is out now. I discover some amazing gear that will make me pretty strong. Episode 5-6 will focus on finishing Act 1 in which 6 will end in Act 2 town. That means I'll be fighting stuff in Act 2 by episode 7.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 5 is out now. I summon my sugar daddy, the Veil King.