Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
very nice. when i first read this i interpreted HC as harcore and was even more blown away. Especially since your video had no deaths in it. Regardless very very cool man!
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
iamq1803 wrote:Nice HC Paladin! :clap: Here have a cookie :-D

Thanks ;)

shnurr214 wrote:very nice. when i first read this i interpreted HC as harcore and was even more blown away. Especially since your video had no deaths in it. Regardless very very cool man!

Thanks, I actually had a lucky break with Zorun Tsin which somehow ended up deathless, so I decided to do the rest too
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Xenomorphous wrote:Holy Paladin = Best Paladin

Incorrect.

Lawful-neutral.

*Dwight Schrute meme*
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The din actually reminds me of Diablo 1 :)

About the Astro fight, how long did it take? I see there is a small cut in the video, maybe it's just a glitch but looks as if the vid was shortened a bit? I am asking because I want to build something specifically for running Astro.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Muilpeer wrote:The din actually reminds me of Diablo 1 :)

About the Astro fight, how long did it take? I see there is a small cut in the video, maybe it's just a glitch but looks as if the vid was shortened a bit? I am asking because I want to build something specifically for running Astro.

As long as you have good damage and pierce on wyrms, it is very fast. Especially since you don't need to face astro to damage him. When I did it, my runs were mostly 2 mins max, and gear is not even optimal, only around 120 fire pierce.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HohoHaha wrote:

As long as you have good damage and pierce on wyrms, it is very fast. Especially since you don't need to face astro to damage him. When I did it, my runs were mostly 2 mins max, and gear is not even optimal, only around 120 fire pierce.

Cool, any advice on the skills? I have a skill setup now with most essentials maxed but I might have overlooked something. Lot of skillpoints left!

(and merc? A3 Bloodmage I assume? any cool gears for that guy?)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:(and merc? A3 Bloodmage I assume? any cool gears for that guy?)

I wouldn't do bloodmage since you already have fire (Dragon Wyrms). Abjurer should be okay, otherwise maybe a5 merc for some weapon damage and mark of the wild? Even a1 merc with the standard miasma tu bow would be okay too.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

Maybe it was the video quality or my PC lagging, but the only cut I made there was in Zorun Tsin. Astrogha took about 25s.

Edit: I rewatched it and saw no such glitch. I only counted the time to kill Astrogha not including the Moon Arachnids. Maybe you mistook the Divine Apparition(blink) for a cut or lag spike.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ScarletEdge wrote:

Maybe it was the video quality or my PC lagging, but the only cut I made there was in Zorun Tsin. Astrogha took about 25s.

Edit: I rewatched it and saw no such glitch. I only counted the time to kill Astrogha not including the Moon Arachnids. Maybe you mistook the Divine Apparition(blink) for a cut or lag spike.

Okay might have been that. I rewatched it a few times but the weird cut kept happening. Maybe yt didn't load the video stream correctly and it kept on loading it from cache so the error stayed.

Did you also use Euphoria? I crafted full %spell damage jewels and am almost at -200 pierce now (fascinating crafts, hivemind, angiris star, natasha armor). Had a hard time in torajan jungle but I can see how this works great vs bossess!