Share your videos and screenshots
iCare_Handy
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

And it didn't go all to well. Any tips on how to defeat him solo with a nec summoner are very welcome.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
you don't. more summons = more minions/bosses he summons.
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
That is just crazy how powerful baal is, you easied through to everything else but baal was a brick wall lol
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
iCare_Handy wrote:

And it didn't go all to well. Any tips on how to defeat him solo with a nec summoner are very welcome.

A few things I can add:
1/Bind Left mouse to summon Shadow - , when you need to move, right mouse will be Bend the Shadow. you can shift Left mouse to summon them then right click Bend the shadow, it's just like teleport now.
2/The Dark Circle Baal creates under your feet will explode after 3-4 second, deal heavy damage, with too many minions, will be hard to see and dodge.
3/D-Baal IS HARD, don't try him until you can kill Mephisto/ Diablo within 10 second (so if he summons them, you can kill them fast enough).

I suggest 2 solutions:

1/If you don't want to switch to fighter build, farm until you get Uber gear for act 5 Mers. He is great for fighting D-Baal. You can go with only your mers, try dodge the Black circle until he dies.
2/Just farm more item to get Uber damage for your army (there are items for Necro that grant Kraken Stance and enhance stance radius as well). With 100+ minion with Kraken Stance buff, and 2 S-max buff totems, You can definitely kill Ball's minion faster can he can summon.