Share your videos and screenshots
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
billy500 wrote:TBH I am kind of wondering how this topic got so angry. If he is using an illegal maphack, Game admin's will probably ban him, No need to argue about this any longer, I think we got the point. Font is allowed, not a hack. Illegal maphack usage isnt cool. Just please put aside the negative comments for now, and lets see that this font gets some nice additions.

Says the guy who hacks his stats. 26k mana? pls.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Other cheaters usually express their conviction to cover up any suspicion. Ironic.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It doesn't cover up for anything lol.
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
billy500 wrote:
kamird wrote:
void wrote:The instructions are about "D2SE_SETUP", not PlugY.
You simply need to change the Direct command to 1.

"[D2SE]
CreatedFor=2.2.0

[USERSETTINGS]
#Here the selected Mod is remembered
ActiveFolder=Median XL

#Use this to give the unmodded D2 game.exe some parameters like -direct -txt -w on startup
D2CMDLine=

[Protected]
#PK Edition removes Board Banner because our board has Realmtalk inside. 0=unlocked
PKEdition=0

#DirectDraw ID needed to fix RainbowBug on Vista/Win7
DDRAWID=1303764063

[END-Protected]

#dont touch this it must be at the end of file to check for corruptions
[END]
endoffile=4711"
That is all my D2SE ini file content. I tried to add it in the D2CMDLine part but it didn't work. Or did I do something wrong? I get a feeling that this is biggeer pain in the ass than it should be... :|

The current Median XL patch does not include the Direct=0. Under "[Protected]" put "Direct=1" and put the "Data" folder where median xl is. That will start the font.
EDIT: Just to be sure, If thats the d2se.ini in the Diablo II main directory, you need to go to Diablo II/Mods/Median XL/D2SE_SETUP.ini
It should not have the direct=0 command, but do what i said before the edit but just in the specific D2SE_SETUP.ini i pointed out.

You deserve a cookie. Now it is working. Thanks mate for help.
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Np and thanks.
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Heathen wrote:
billy500 wrote:TBH I am kind of wondering how this topic got so angry. If he is using an illegal maphack, Game admin's will probably ban him, No need to argue about this any longer, I think we got the point. Font is allowed, not a hack. Illegal maphack usage isnt cool. Just please put aside the negative comments for now, and lets see that this font gets some nice additions.

Says the guy who hacks his stats. 26k mana? pls.

FYI, people tend to be alot more tolerable when they dont hold grudges, I told you that you could believe what you wanted, but as from self achievement, I know it can be done. If you think that im wrong, try farming in SP from Omega -> 2012 v005 and actually get something in your life.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
billy500 wrote:FYI, people tend to be alot more tolerable when they dont hold grudges, I told you that you could believe what you wanted, but as from self achievement, I know it can be done. If you think that im wrong, try farming in SP from Omega -> 2012 v005 and actually get something in your life.

You're not even denying that you hacked your stats lawl. Go on, say you didn't.

And get something in my life?
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Heathen wrote:
billy500 wrote:FYI, people tend to be alot more tolerable when they dont hold grudges, I told you that you could believe what you wanted, but as from self achievement, I know it can be done. If you think that im wrong, try farming in SP from Omega -> 2012 v005 and actually get something in your life.

Im not denying it because its not hacked stats, its legit and thats it. Nothing more to argue about.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lol, the drama on these boards is real! I wonder if in the future, we can keep a very cool font thread on topic about fonts, and leave the accusations to pm's?
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Heathen wrote:

No matter how many stupid things he did, is it that personally offensive for you to derail at least two different threads that he's in by going 'lmao you hax!!!!'?

I mean, you realize you aren't the only guy on the entire forum, right? This is a thread for a font. A font.

Chill.