[Sigma 1.0.2] XBow Necromancer by Jaxon

Share your videos and screenshots
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi

I see you have like 15k/17k HP how do you so much ?

I m lvl 125 and i have like 10k HP only
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
sebneo wrote:Hi

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Jaxon thats my current gear. most of the HP comes from charms + jewels. Whenever i craft a jewel i am for 40+HP and %str as an addition to MF. running 638 MF currently with this setup. Buffed with a flayer i have 19.5k hp roughly.
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jaxon wrote:

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Jaxon thats my current gear. most of the HP comes from charms + jewels. Whenever i craft a jewel i am for 40+HP and %str as an addition to MF. running 638 MF currently with this setup. Buffed with a flayer i have 19.5k hp roughly.

Thanks that help me a lot

My gear setup is pretty similar (i need to respect my skilltree)

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Nec_Nec

I see you don't make any point in dext , you're not lacking of AR ?
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
sebneo wrote:
Jaxon wrote:

Thanks that help me a lot

My gear setup is pretty similar (i need to respect my skilltree)

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Nec_Nec

I see you don't make any point in dext , you're not lacking of AR ?

I have ~18k AR. it is more than enough endgame, even for bosses.
Vincendra
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Up to 140 scaling weapon damage is the way to go. Now I am more or less done with the build with the only thing left to try being Samael. I saw the barb vid of Sam, but I guess a necro cant even nearly get 10-20k Eledmg added /from his neph spirit). The Problem of penetration is another layer.

My thought experiment with
Nihlathak's Bombard
Nihlathak's Bombard
Repeating Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (204 - 221) to (314 - 386)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 670
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+30% Attack Speed
Adds 75-150 Fire Damage
+(5 to 6) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(50 to 100) to Maximum Damage
Adds 450-900 Fire Damage
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(140 to 160)% Enhanced Damage
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Socketed (6)
was to stack as much fire dmg as possible through items/ dragonfire oil, but even in the best case im at 5k-10k fire dmg per hit, which would be doubled with -100 enemy res. I don't know if that would suffice for Sam.

On the other Hand, I don't know if I could scale Widowmaker as good as I could do as fire, since I got no way of phys/mag penetration. Even though my Widowmaker selfbuffed is at 15-20k I think Sams phys/mag resist would half it down.

Im not to sure on all the math, what do you think?
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Vincendra wrote:Up to 140 scaling weapon damage is the way to go. Now I am more or less done with the build with the only thing left to try being Samael. I saw the barb vid of Sam, but I guess a necro cant even nearly get 10-20k Eledmg added /from his neph spirit). The Problem of penetration is another layer.

My thought experiment with
Nihlathak's Bombard
Nihlathak's Bombard
Repeating Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (204 - 221) to (314 - 386)
Required Strength: 670
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+30% Attack Speed
Adds 75-150 Fire Damage
+(5 to 6) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(50 to 100) to Maximum Damage
Adds 450-900 Fire Damage
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(140 to 160)% Enhanced Damage
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Socketed (6)
was to stack as much fire dmg as possible through items/ dragonfire oil, but even in the best case im at 5k-10k fire dmg per hit, which would be doubled with -100 enemy res. I don't know if that would suffice for Sam.

On the other Hand, I don't know if I could scale Widowmaker as good as I could do as fire, since I got no way of phys/mag penetration. Even though my Widowmaker selfbuffed is at 15-20k I think Sams phys/mag resist would half it down.

Im not to sure on all the math, what do you think?

tbh i cannot help you with samael currently. last time i have played samael was not implemented and i havent tried him yet. I am not familiar with the mechanics, only from the barb videos. judging from that i think its doable with widow maker, but you might need more time than a barb. i might try him at some point. if you do it earlier please share anything regarding the fight.
ischamaru
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Jaxon
You can try kill samael? You have any advice for it monstr? I cant literally nothing.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
ischamaru wrote:Jaxon
You can try kill samael? You have any advice for it monstr? I cant literally nothing.

please read the comment above, i haven tried it yet. i might do it when i have some spare time to prepare for it. if i do, i will share it here, but i am afraid i cannot help you guys out with infos regarding this uber since last time i have played median it was not implemented yet.
ischamaru
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Jaxon wrote:
ischamaru wrote:Jaxon

please read the comment above, i haven tried it yet. i might do it when i have some spare time to prepare for it. if i do, i will share it here, but i am afraid i cannot help you guys out with infos regarding this uber since last time i have played median it was not implemented yet.

Oh sorry dont see.
i have only 1 idea about samael. If it's true, what ligtning his weak point maybe try
Cyclops (Xis)
with
Devil's Dance
Devil's Dance
Bolt Quiver (Sacred)

Item Level: 120
7% Chance to cast level 1 Stormpike on Striking
+(3 to 4) to Druid Skill Levels
+(3 to 4) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(3 to 4) to Necromancer Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
as great lightning dmg items.
happyd23
Skeleton
3 | 0
Can you tell where to find the jewels of level 99+?