[Sigma 1.0.2] XBow Necromancer by Jaxon

Share your videos and screenshots
katak
Destroyer
7 | 0
Jesus I can't kill kabraxis for the life of me. Between the slow and tele+kb it's a nightmare. Nowhere near what you do in the video (he doesn't seem to move around at all)
ischamaru
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I think graves can swap at
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
, i think knight grace is overhaped. Arbalet try
Cyclops (Xis)
he is very poverfull.
dumbo
Skeleton
2 | 0
Im pretty stuck at the moment and dno what i can change in my gear to be able to handle the 120 content. feels like im lacking both survivability and damage.. maybe you can hint me in the right direction about whats wrong?

Here's my full gear (level 121 with all ubers done until 115 and a few on 120)

https://imgur.com/a/LK2WgEz
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
dumbo wrote:Im pretty stuck at the moment and dno what i can change in my gear to be able to handle the 120 content. feels like im lacking both survivability and damage.. maybe you can hint me in the right direction about whats wrong?

Here's my full gear (level 121 with all ubers done until 115 and a few on 120)

https://imgur.com/a/LK2WgEz

there is not screenshot of the weapon. use some RWs instead of the TU4 stuff. Stack up defense, Kra or Nih (i have been using Nih) RW Armor, Nih Boots, On Belt. Witchhunter cap and ripstar ring are fine. Quiver is okay as well. You might also use the 4x earth rune rw on the boots if you can get those. Most important is to craft jewels using Ber runes to get 2%life leech per jewel. Best extra stats are 2%str and Life.
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Would Advent of Hatred be a good bow? Seems pretty dang op with widow maker.
Edit: Also Idol of Rrgnar looks good too, or is royal circlet a apsolute must due to the attribute bonus?
dumbo
Skeleton
2 | 0
there is not screenshot of the weapon. use some RWs instead of the TU4 stuff. Stack up defense, Kra or Nih (i have been using Nih) RW Armor, Nih Boots, On Belt. Witchhunter cap and ripstar ring are fine. Quiver is okay as well. You might also use the 4x earth rune rw on the boots if you can get those. Most important is to craft jewels using Ber runes to get 2%life leech per jewel. Best extra stats are 2%str and Life.

Sorry here's the weapon: https://imgur.com/a/ff7f5Rw

Ok ill try that out, thanks!
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
What gear were you using in the proc version at vizjun?
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Can someone explain to me exactly how widowmaker works? I mean I can see that it shoots projectiles in 4 different directions, but I'm interested in the homing part of it. If there is an enemy and I shoot widowmaker near him, how will the projectiles react? Will the enemy be hit only be the projectiles that are coming from the direction closest to him or will the projectiles from all 4 directions hit him?
Wonderbread
Skeleton
2 | 0
whats the end game gear list for this build you think? like ssu sssu etc
xileck
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Jaxon wrote:Little update on the JahXis Runeword:

It still is pretty decent against bosses, especially because of the 20% avoid. In any case it is super annoying to have your skills locked out because of the proc it casts way too often when you kill masses. makes you unable to use widowmaker for seconds, which sometimes results in death

Would you say that Hwansin is better for farming?