[Sigma 1.0.2] XBow Necromancer by Jaxon

Share your videos and screenshots
SeaWeed
Thunder Beetle
56 | 4
Hey, enjoyed your videos. How would you attempt Void - especially the final fight - solo on nec? Is there any decent source of regen for the degen? What gear would you aim for generally? Magic res crafted, Vit crafted..? Thanks for any input
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
SeaWeed wrote:Hey, enjoyed your videos. How would you attempt Void - especially the final fight - solo on nec? Is there any decent source of regen for the degen? What gear would you aim for generally? Magic res crafted, Vit crafted..? Thanks for any input

To be honest, we did it in duo with a barb. If I would go solo, I would try to get as much HP as possible and reg by using potions. If you have options to get magical resistance, go for it!item]Khazra Plate[/item]buff also has quite some nice regen if you can get the armor. actually only the last part of the fight is crucial. the timing has to be right the let both kill each other almost at the same time. you can still purify ratha if mendeln dies and he has a very little bit of HP left (might also work with mendeln, not sure). But beware, they both have chance to avoid the purify, thus making it only really a last option, since you can only cast it every 5 sec.

I didnt really revamp my gear for it doing it with another person, but we were lucky to have a
Khazra Plate
Khazra Plate
Ancient Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (8603 - 9489) to (10651 - 11748)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Level 1 Demon Blood Aura
+60% Damage to Demons
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
10% Deadly Strike
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(20 to 25)% to Strength
(20 to 25)% to Vitality
Physical Resist 10%
Requirements +200%
Socketed (6)
for this fight.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
shibley wrote:Any levelling tips with this build? Good TUs/RWs?

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26093&p=228698#p228698

a guide just appeared which shoes a good overview about the gear
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
litte update on the hc char: Charms and weapon craft Image
SeaWeed
Thunder Beetle
56 | 4
Thank you for the tips Jaxon, good luck on your hc adventure. I have a similiar craft (has proc and deadly strike but no crushing blow) which carried me all the way to 130 ubers. Good clearspeed with just runewords, crafts and umbarus jinx (which I think is really good, i'm still using that)
soogblablue
Imp
5 | 0
Jaxon wrote:litte update on the hc char: Charms and weapon craft Image

nice craft, was that made with Weird shrines?
shibley
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jaxon wrote:
shibley wrote:Any levelling tips with this build? Good TUs/RWs?

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26093&p=228698#p228698

a guide just appeared which shoes a good overview about the gear

Thanks Jaxon!
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
soogblablue wrote:
Jaxon wrote:litte update on the hc char: Charms and weapon craft Image

nice craft, was that made with Weird shrines?

to be honest i have no idea anymore :P. It is very likely though. i have just used all shrines i could put my hands on to get some good damage roll. that's it. didnt have too many shrines in the beginning. I have to find another base to craft a new one. I want to get something similar with a proc and maybe some more str%/flat str
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
SeaWeed wrote:Thank you for the tips Jaxon, good luck on your hc adventure. I have a similiar craft (has proc and deadly strike but no crushing blow) which carried me all the way to 130 ubers. Good clearspeed with just runewords, crafts and umbarus jinx (which I think is really good, i'm still using that)

Some more charms now and lvl 120: Image
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
HC lvl 125 and a bunch of new charms : Image

Had some struggle with teleports at duncraig at times. Kabraxis fight was quite tough. Quov Tsin with stacked resistances was easy as hell. Still planing to get some more. Bonepile is the next on the list!