[Sigma 1.0.2] XBow Necromancer by Jaxon

Share your videos and screenshots
aquafresh
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How much is your attack rating?
I reached lv120 and i've done all lv120 uber quests with my first char, but my ar is 11000.
i think this is way too low, how can i increase ar?
FBKJax
Skeleton
2 | 0
aquafresh wrote:How much is your attack rating?
I reached lv120 and i've done all lv120 uber quests with my first char, but my ar is 11000.
i think this is way too low, how can i increase ar?

i am running around 20k ar. Charms give you quite a lot. If you dont have all charms yet, you can craft jewels with up to 50% ar. you can MO your weapon with 50% ar per MO up to 250%. If that still isnt enough or you would like to do something else, you might make an abandoned crafted item to get some %ar,%dex and flat dex which gives also ar (remember that you can also bless after crafting to add another time the suffixes of the shrine). at last you can also invest some points in dex if you feel it is really necessary.
I hope i could help you.
inori92
Pit Knight
113 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
wanted to chime in to say awesome guide, and a nice group of people behind this whole Jax/Jaxon/FBK business

^_^
ischamaru
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
If you can maybe make a video how to kill lazarius.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
inori92 wrote:wanted to chime in to say awesome guide, and a nice group of people behind this whole Jax/Jaxon/FBK business

^_^

Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
ischamaru wrote:If you can maybe make a video how to kill lazarius.

I did lazarus one time and it is cancerous since you cannot die. i dont know if i want to redo it :P. If i do, i will post a video here for sure. took me a couple of runs to figure him out completely. after that i have made some gear for max block and high amounts of def and hp. with that i managed to kill him and get the charm on the 4th try, but it took me around an hour since i tried to play it as safe as possible. i am not really used to fighting laz. one might be a lot quicker. also sins have a huge advantage since they can stack a higher amount of avoid.

sorry i cannot show you anything for the moment
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
from what ive seen, current widowmaker looks op.
no more minion target means you can use it whenever you want.
it makes rest of xbow attack skills trivial (except synergy bonus like hwanin hwacha), why use them instead of widowmaker? no reason, they are outclassed ezly. maybe mana cost is a problem at start but honestly, once thats out of the way widowmaker rules.
give me 1 example where fragmentation shot is better to use.

to me it looks like xbow nec is similar to bow amazon now, except defensively he gets more than amazons 0 defense, and avoid on top of okay hp and he can cast a barrage anywhere on the screen.

did i miss something that makes it weaker than it looks to me?
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
void wrote:from what ive seen, current widowmaker looks op.
no more minion target means you can use it whenever you want.
it makes rest of xbow attack skills trivial (except synergy bonus like hwanin hwacha), why use them instead of widowmaker? no reason, they are outclassed ezly. maybe mana cost is a problem at start but honestly, once thats out of the way widowmaker rules.
give me 1 example where fragmentation shot is better to use.

to me it looks like xbow nec is similar to bow amazon now, except defensively he gets more than amazons 0 defense, and avoid on top of okay hp and he can cast a barrage anywhere on the screen.

did i miss something that makes it weaker than it looks to me?

the only thing i would disagree with you is the okay hp. i am running around with 18k when a flayer is out. yes, this build is very powerfull. the farm speed is not top notch. there are others that can farm faster. but it is quite decent and you are a quick bosskiller on top. despite synergie for hwanins and early game, there is indeed no use for other active xbow skills.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
its good that you mention that its not the fastest farmer, because im worried about it getting nerfed.
every time a skill in mxl gets nd=0 or is changed in a huge way like widowmaker i get excited about it, because usually it gets a lot better.
imo this kind of widowmaker looks like tons of fun and it would be a shame if it gets nerfed too much.
i enjoyed your vids a lot
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
void wrote:its good that you mention that its not the fastest farmer, because im worried about it getting nerfed.
every time a skill in mxl gets nd=0 or is changed in a huge way like widowmaker i get excited about it, because usually it gets a lot better.
imo this kind of widowmaker looks like tons of fun and it would be a shame if it gets nerfed too much.
i enjoyed your vids a lot

the skill is strong and has pros but also cons.

using the skill right after teleporting may be a death cause if not well geared, because it has a delay before homing. this delay has a huge impact on the gameplay if you do not consider it (people asking me why they cannot survive in some areas, like they were not leeching etc. that is mostly the result of this short delay). yes the skill itself is strong. it combines decent farmspeed and good singletarget killspeed. there are faster classes for killing bosses and faster ones for farming. i cannot see a solid reason why it should be nerfed tbh. With top gear in every slot, nearly every farm build can farm quickly.

i am glad you and others enjoy my content!