Is this Normal?!?

Share your videos and screenshots
JDsms
Skeleton
2 | 0
Found a Rare Amazon Bow with a +5 ama skills and +44 to OHMAN skill.

Damage kinda sucks, but I am really curious if this is just something normal or abnormal.

LINK
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
JDsms wrote:Found a Rare Amazon Bow with a +5 ama skills and +44 to OHMAN skill.

Damage kinda sucks, but I am really curious if this is just something normal or abnormal.

LINK

You can roll OHMAN +40-45 on bows and crossbows.
You can roll up to +5 to amazon skills on a few items.

So yeah it's a good roll for both of those but you can get a better crafted item =/
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
its also a terrible skill. check the docs and affixes for stuff like that instead of making a post to ask if its n ormal.
JDsms
Skeleton
2 | 0
Crash wrote:its also a terrible skill. check the docs and affixes for stuff like that instead of making a post to ask if its n ormal.

Sorry, just a new player, reliving (to myself) the new Diablo 2 :). I am enjoying every minute of it. Plus, there is a ton of stuff I didn't know before like the docs.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JDsms wrote:
Crash wrote:its also a terrible skill. check the docs and affixes for stuff like that instead of making a post to ask if its n ormal.

Sorry, just a new player, reliving (to myself) the new Diablo 2 :). I am enjoying every minute of it. Plus, there is a ton of stuff I didn't know before like the docs.

not a problem. especially as a new player, keep at least the home page for the docs tabbed, if not other pages like the TU page and challenges pages open for reference. The wiki should also be fairly updated now I think. can also join the discord channel at the top under community --> chat for quick help