Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Primarch wrote:
Ben- wrote:...

Well played. Glad to see so many Amazon vids out there all of a sudden.

Curare or Paragon? Assuming paragon but that HP bar still gave me anxiety.

Great Hunt actually dishes out some moderately decent damage if you can just survive long enough to use it. Add Ecstatic frenzy to the mix and you have magic damage for days. (Good thing Samael favors glass cannon builds).

I noticed you didn’t bother with war spirit. Any particular reason?

Paragon,i had about 17k life. Not enough points for ecstatic frenzy. The dmg comes from big dmg craft weap, high dex, 1k ewd from lioness, 45%ds and it has 100% conversion to magic.

War spirit useless apart from bow/java farming builds i guess
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:War Spirit is trash in general. I miss javelin spam =*{ (The damage, not the aesthetic). Spearzon is pretty much the only build that really uses Curare and, since Spearzons are really only proficient at farming, pounce already spreads the psn damage more effectively as it is. The CB nerf really killed this Black Road Skill. The fact that you can just pick it up on rogue’s foresight speaks volumes.

abandoned craft is better than rogue gloves anyways. can roll 2 zon skills + huge pierce and the dex to compensate as well. the cb scales on hard point anyways, so the oskill really isnt outstanding besides providing some periodic spike novas to proc more, since their damage is too low to leech comfortably on.

its really not a bad skill. black road and ennead skills are built to accompany every (almost every in practicality) build for that class. I think its fine as it is.
flamingfury69
Prowler
18 | 0
Imo spearzon is pretty weak compared to another build of Amazon.
iamsasha
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm always fond of Spearzon since then. Really happy to see this. Glad to know my poor spearzon has a chance. Much love for this one. Kudos! :salut: :clap: :wink:
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:
Crash wrote:
Primarch wrote:The CB nerf really killed this Black Road Skill. The fact that you can just pick it up on rogue’s foresight speaks volumes.

:D :lol: :oops:
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
wow nice job