Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
First Movie :):

English:

Hello, I'm starting to play with Youtube, I start the adventure of Necro Totemancer, answer any questions, I will consider any proposal for new movies. Sorry for my English :)

Polish:

Odpowiem też na polskie komentarze więc zapraszam polaków grających w Mediana :)
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
which lvl is your nec?

And can you please post your skilling?
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nobrainnopain wrote:which lvl is your nec?

And can you please post your skilling?

Tomorrow, next video and share my skills.

120 lvl
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Please remember that this build is just being built, so there will be a lot of changes in the meantime :)

If somebody likes the videos then I'm asking for sub and help in channel development: D
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

At the request of a few people I show skills, if anyone has any suggestions, please write. As I wrote, this build I'm just doing and testing.

Please rate the video and give the sub if you like it :)
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
New Movie :D

Akarat / Lord Aldric Jitan / Zoltun Kulle / Narthal
Soon new movies from larger dungeons...
If someone likes it, please rate or sub, it will help in the development of the channel :)
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Legacy of Blood , The Veiled Prophet , Heart of Sin , High Heavens

If someone likes it, please rate or sub, it will help in the development of the channel :)
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Are you just now doing ubers at 120? They are all pretty easy to do at their required level even with TU's.

I've been totems for awhile and have tried focusing on frost, storm and fire seperately. I specced as summons for 120-125 since Dunc is cancer. My biggest issues are defensives ( if I get hit twice by anything melee, im probably dead) and then pierce. I can barely manage to break 75% pierce as a rainbow necro.

Focusing on one element is easier if you can get the gear for it. At the moment I've gone with Sentinells Sorrow and 3 piece Lazarus for higher spell damage.
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Arionic wrote:Are you just now doing ubers at 120? They are all pretty easy to do at their required level even with TU's.

I've been totems for awhile and have tried focusing on frost, storm and fire seperately. I specced as summons for 120-125 since Dunc is cancer. My biggest issues are defensives ( if I get hit twice by anything melee, im probably dead) and then pierce. I can barely manage to break 75% pierce as a rainbow necro.

Focusing on one element is easier if you can get the gear for it. At the moment I've gone with Sentinells Sorrow and 3 piece Lazarus for higher spell damage.

Progresses only 120 dungeons, the first videos will be soon.

As for the style of the game and focusing on one element, I do not know yet how I want to set a character, so far I try to get sacred items which I chose and see how it will come out.

I apologize for the mistakes in my English :)
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Assur :

Tomorrow a movie from Quov Tsin or Judgment Day, I'm starting to play with 120 dungeons :)