Veil King Necro vs 2 Kabraxis

Share your videos and screenshots
Leerek
Thunder Beetle
59 | 6
2 Kabraxis spawned from one Pillar so instead of closing the game and run away from the problem I decided to fight it instead with the help of both of my spooky kings.

There's still a lot of room of improvement in both build and gameplay from my part, but yeah laz set really pays off with the veil king build.

hope you liked this garbage video

cheers.

[edit] rip in-game audio (ty youtube)

also macro pls fix
Edited by Leerek 4 years.
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
You should max Hawks, and use them. It is a synergy for the Veil king, plus it is litterally the best source of single target damage for summon necro (of course if specced that way), even if you have 1 point in the skill it is still pretty usefull for single target. Iron golem is 1 pointer pretty much (maybe few points for extra regen), skeletons 4/8/12 pointer, just for extra meat shield. Death pact just a 1 pointer as well.

You want damage, lots of it, and what i seen VK is in pretty bad situation right now, it is not good nor for farming nor for the boss killing even if you have lazarus set for extra King. Rathma + Hawks for single target boss kills (you can reach pretty good numbers 40k+ with hawks), Jinn + Abbys for farming.

Though good job in taking 2 kabraxis. No clue how extra kabs appear, but i had 4 of em once -_-
Leerek
Thunder Beetle
59 | 6
peilis wrote:You should max Hawks, and use them. It is a synergy for the Veil king, plus it is litterally the best source of single target damage for summon necro (of course if specced that way), even if you have 1 point in the skill it is still pretty usefull for single target. Iron golem is 1 pointer pretty much (maybe few points for extra regen), skeletons 4/8/12 pointer, just for extra meat shield. Death pact just a 1 pointer as well.

You want damage, lots of it, and what i seen VK is in pretty bad situation right now, it is not good nor for farming nor for the boss killing even if you have lazarus set for extra King. Rathma + Hawks for single target boss kills (you can reach pretty good numbers 40k+ with hawks), Jinn + Abbys for farming.

Though good job in taking 2 kabraxis. No clue how extra kabs appear, but i had 4 of em once -_-

I'm still trying out builds, I've played jinn + abyss, that was really strong for places like teganze for example, fast and safe clearing, played the hawks nuking build with Rathma's it was good but I felt like i had a very small army (problably because i leveled with that so no gear + charms, etc). Now i'm playing vk build just trying out laz set, you're correct that it's not a good farmer, vk's attacks are slow, hard hitting but slow and tbh farming its all about clear speed right now. Probably if vk was little bit faster with its attacks it could become decent.
I still don't quite know the priorities in the skill tree when it comes to fill remainder points when embalming/resurgence/uber summon+normal summon combo are max'd out.

Going back to the 'death pact is a 1 pointer' yeah, probably i was just trying it out for the life increase for vk, reaching 300k hp on vk at first glance seems good but if it has a very bad clear and boss killing speed why even bother specing into it.

Overall thanks for the feedback, I think i'm gonna try rathma + hawks now that i got better gear.
willi1602
Jungle Hunter
25 | 4
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I have no real feedback, but a quote from d2: "hail to you, champion"