Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Quov Tsin
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
damn, you look nearly invincible lol. whats your build/gear like?
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HeroicDose wrote:damn, you look nearly invincible lol. whats your build/gear like?

Tomorrow I will give you another movie, I will show you the build and items at the moment
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
wow ur weapon is xis runeword?
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gkgktmd wrote:wow ur weapon is xis runeword?

Still without xis, but yes Void runeword

Soon I will upload a new video and show build
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Your damage seems kinda low, I kill Quov Tsin twice as fast and I"m far from optimized.
As for the survivability, this build is one of the best I"ve ever had. Defense is multi layered; mine has around 10k life, 60k defense, 65% avoid and ~65% block chance. Still it can be improved greatly, I"m still tweaking and leveling her, didnt even eat all the signets. The damage just isn't there though, Maelstorm single target damage seems lacking a little imo. Maybe in extreme late game it can shine, but now seems lackluster.
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

The movie is made quickly, so the fight is not good. But a few people asked about the build so I showed what it looks like at the moment. The character is still being built so there is still no perfect statistic.

At the end of the movie shows build.

If I like my videos, please rate and leave subscriptions, this will help me develop the channel. I will be uploading videos from the progress of my characters
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Please remember that this build is constantly testing and improving. And I did not play almost two assassines, so I'm learning :)
willi1602
Jungle Hunter
25 | 4
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I'd suggest you try tiefling, I went from ways to tiefling and I have the same damage numbers, but I feel like my damage is a lot better due to not being inflated by psn or fire

it also gives you extra flat dex which scales great with the %dex in all of your gear