Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Muilpeer wrote:Hey man, good to see you're healthier, or at least getting there. One remark though (in the most respective manner possible), I hope it's okay, but, shouldn't you just go outside and not sit too much behind a computer for long periods of times? I can't imagine it's healthy for you at this stage? And we all rather see you healthy and less online than unhealthy and online a lot.

The plan for now is to rest, just take it easy and recover (got some proteins milkshake to get my weight/muscle going) until I can go to the gym again and recover. Then, I can start doing ''normal'' life bit by bit.

Edit: What i mean is, i agree. I need to move, but for now need a bit of rest ^^
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Alright, been setting up my twitch/obs etc again (since i had to format the hdd). I'll probably do a test tonight/tomorrow, but for now looks good.

I'm gonna need a new headphone set, since mine died, but for now this ones will do for a couple of days.
We still have bits/subs and personal emotes, I dont think i forget anything, i hope not..
Edit: Almost forgot, we have follower's variation, so, dont forget to hit that follow button! :)

Will update this post as soon as i'm testing, see ya!

Ps: Natalya guide will be update to this last patch version, so will be the uber bible.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Awesome news about ur health man, really happy to read that it is under control now! m glad u will finally be able to do normal life things without feeling a non-stop pain blocking everything u wanna do. :)
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Indeed, It's about time that this shit got under control after 3 months asking for the new treatment, fuck this spain-''free''-health system that only makes you pay for their mistakes.

In any case, ''Chewie, we're home.''
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I‘m glad your disease finally got under control! And Gratz to your 1000th post (and on)
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:I‘m glad your disease finally got under control! And Gratz to your 1000th post (and on)

Thanks, I hope we can play soon like we said we would :C I blame the goveCROHNS! oh, 1003 posts wthell D:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Next ladder. Though I can‘t promise anything. I have lots of exams going on atm.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Somnus wrote:Indeed, It's about time that this shit got under control after 3 months asking for the new treatment, fuck this spain-''free''-health system that only makes you pay for their mistakes.

The Spanish healthcare system is among the best in the world.. What do you mean with that?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Muilpeer wrote:
Somnus wrote:Indeed, It's about time that this shit got under control after 3 months asking for the new treatment, fuck this spain-''free''-health system that only makes you pay for their mistakes.

The Spanish healthcare system is among the best in the world.. What do you mean with that?

The spanish healthcare budget is under cuts right now, everything is going lower and lower by the second. We have it for free, yes, but the quality has gone down a lot. I dont know if you ever been in a spanish hospital for something bad, but, the quality is not that good.

What i meant by that is, my treatment wasnt working (was on pills) so i needed the infliximab injections, and they are hella expensive. So, they have a budget and they knew the treatment wasnt working, so, they waited till I got worse (even going to ER every week with fever and inflammation), and they give it to me in the last minute resource...

So, I had to pay with pain for 3 months until they had no other option than give it to me, 5 appointments, 5 ''we know the meds are not working, we need the next level of treatment'' and still no injection without giving a straight answer to ''why am I not with the new treatment?''.

But, yea, its free, and it used to be good, never had any problem more than with this last 3-4 months, so i cant complain XD

Edit: But trust me, 3 months of having really high pain in the intestine (like being stabbed) every 5 seconds, 40º fever cause of the inflammation and not being able to play music/games or even get out of bed, its not human or ethic by doctors. And they knew about it.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Looks like typical russian healthcare system :-8