Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Somnus wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:
Somnus wrote:Indeed, It's about time that this shit got under control after 3 months asking for the new treatment, fuck this spain-''free''-health system that only makes you pay for their mistakes.

In any case, ''Chewie, we're home.''

The Spanish healthcare system is among the best in the world.. What do you mean with that?

The spanish healthcare budget is under cuts right now, everything is going lower and lower by the second. We have it for free, yes, but the quality has gone down a lot. I dont know if you ever been in a spanish hospital for something bad, but, the quality is not that good.

What i meant by that is, my treatment wasnt working (was on pills) so i needed the infliximab injections, and they are hella expensive. So, they have a budget and they knew the treatment wasnt working, so, they waited till I got worse (even going to ER every week with fever and inflammation), and they give it to me in the last minute resource...

So, I had to pay with pain for 3 months until they had no other option than give it to me, 5 appointments, 5 ''we know the meds are not working, we need the next level of treatment'' and still no injection without giving a straight answer to ''why am I not with the new treatment?''.

But, yea, its free, and it used to be good, never had any problem more than with this last 3-4 months, so i cant complain XD

Edit: But trust me, 3 months of having really high pain in the intestine (like being stabbed) every 5 seconds, 40º fever cause of the inflammation and not being able to play music/games or even get out of bed, its not human or ethic by doctors. And they knew about it.

Hmm, that sucks to hear. Sounds equal to the Dutch healthcare system. I've only been in the hospital near San Sebastian once, but that's of course Bask country and I'm not sure how it compares to Catalan of Central Spanish hospitals. In San Sebastian the care was really good and they gave me all kinds of scans etc. Or maybe they treat foreigners better than their own?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Muilpeer wrote:Hmm, that sucks to hear. Sounds equal to the Dutch healthcare system. I've only been in the hospital near San Sebastian once, but that's of course Bask country and I'm not sure how it compares to Catalan of Central Spanish hospitals. In San Sebastian the care was really good and they gave me all kinds of scans etc. Or maybe they treat foreigners better than their own?

They actually treat better others just for the sake of appearences...(as long as you understand what the doctors are saying, if you dont speak the language you are fucked more than spaniards) appearances are as important as covering the ass of the hospital. Thats all they care, look good and not get sued (and if they get sued, they got it covered by whatever thing/paper/signed shit).

In any case, yea, all kinds of scans etc are free, np. Treatments are either free or cheap, but the problem comes with expensive treatments when the hospital has a budget. Then you ARE FUCKED, like my case hehe! (ironic hehe lol)
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Headache, sleepy, but gotta do some stream. Probably until bed time 3-5 hours! Lets go :)

P.s: Camera will be online for next week, i dont feel like it now <3
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
I've been having troubles with my HDD since before I got hospitalized, now it looks like it's dying, since everything is slow as fuck. Will try to get a new one before it goes worse. Thanks everyone for watching tonight, even if it was for 1h30m, really appreciate the support!

See you on the next stream, really soon ;)

Edit: Just found out, my hdd was doing a scheduled defragmenting by default LOL. Still, it was 80% defragmented and it's slowly dying. Hopefully next stream will go smooth as always, will still get a new sdd tho. <3
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nice to see you got it working :-P We need moar streams! I think i will also stream MXL next seasons :twisted:
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Pain wrote:Nice to see you got it working :-P We need moar streams! I think i will also stream MXL next seasons :twisted:

I was perma streaming until I got real sick, the plan was to stream while playing with some people on the swarm for this ladder, but all went to hell with my health XD!

And yes, indeed, median xl streams are dead lol
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Somnus wrote:
Pain wrote:Nice to see you got it working :-P We need moar streams! I think i will also stream MXL next seasons :twisted:

I was perma streaming until I got real sick, the plan was to stream while playing with some people on the swarm for this ladder, but all went to hell with my health XD!

Well, we can do this next ladder :mrgreen: Tho i cant promise permastreaming lol bcoz i work :x
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
I'm gonna be working on Natalya&Uber bible update for 17 1.3, if anyone has any suggestion/constructive criticism to add about those 2 guides/anything, just tell me and I'll take it into consideration!

P.S: Health still improving! Gaining weight faster than a fat kid on Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. 61kg! 6kg left to get to my previous weight!
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Starting a test stream (will be short unless I fixed the lag/dropped frames from my HDD), if its fixed, we keep going! :D

Lets get to Terror-Dest.

PS: No mic since I dont have headphones right now, so the mic would echo the music and would be annoying.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Okay, dropped 25% frames. Gotta fix that with a new HDD. Will update this as soon as I get one.