Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@ Mahitovec - Your post above is far from the truth. (the one on previous page)
1. First of all: half of this ladder I've been playing on Realm with few, very same players. And that one is even easy to check, because It was my idea b4 ladder started to create games where we will be farming together. As ladder goes most of these players went offline, they don't play anymore and most of the time I still play on my private games. From time to time I join games where usually I ask nicely if i can do some runs, while some players are really surprised that I'm even asking. Most of these players sounds happy to see me, they wants to see my gear, some of them end up trading my su or set piece for signets, not mentioning some easy, med charms. Last ladder while I did Ureh Trophy runs, most player got bonepile charm for few crystals, sigs or even free. maybe they all should give me votes up for this?
2. These votes started while I was still doing Ubers and my stormcall wasn't even strong to farm dunc or fauzt, but there was a lot of trading going on and at first I thought somebody wants me to lose my credibility or giving me votes down because I refused to sell good su for silly price. (yes I was quite lucky with finding some good gear, it was possible to me someone might be jealous)
You are not really serious saying that I deserved to receive 10 votes down in 4-5 days while I was doing cow runs (122lvl runs) and hardly even trading. I'm thinking somebody wanted to piss me off, that's all.

3. No offence but I think your judgement is clouded. You sound like it's okay to give negs everyday just because you don't like this player? And what makes you think that he really don't like me? Maybe he likes my TG or my gear? Sure I understand somebody might not like me, this is normal to me, but receiving 2 votes down everyday for just that doesn't even require further explanation.
It's true I wrote that 'I can get 150 cookies in one month if I wanted to, but before I do that I want to hear explanation what are the reasons. Sadly they never contacted me or responded in any way. This is internet forum. Why they couldn't write Pm saying what are their reasons? I wanted to fix this instead of asking Admins for help.

4. There was Vietnamese player who put khazra in auction and he sold it before auction ended. He received 'only' 4 votes down for this and been punished from further trading. So what have i done in trading terms in this particular ladder to receive almost 30 votes down? When I posted screenshot with crafted item it was negged, next day I posted sssu - negged again. I accepted they didn't like these screenshots. I stopped for three days , while doing nothing I'm getting another 3 votes down, somebody negged my 'update trading list or post from 5 months ago.
I never ripped-off anybody, most players benefits from trading with me. That's why some players couldn't even accept that I receive votes down. I'm leaving all that behind and my decision is still irreversible. From next ladder I'm starting to play incognito. That was the reason to start these short videos to leave something behind.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
mahitovec wrote:What happened, metalistas? all your memes turned into shit :(

I am under heavy pachmiel. Izvenite :mrgreen:
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, I need to do some shit on work, so I'll be short.

If you changed your playstyle in pub games, that's good. Because back in previous ladder it was exactly what I did say.
Why you care too much about useless irrelevant crap? You wont be able to trade with neg cookie count? no. You wont be able to post on forum with neg cookies? no. So what does it even matter then? Cookie amount says nothing, there is one guy, who got shitton of negative cookies, just for saying truth about current patch, so what.
Also, not sure if you know that, but all this drama you managed in here, this is what those trolls were trying to achieve. If you ignore them, they get bored very fast of it.

Also, you seem abit too egocentric, I did decent amount of item/charm giveaways on stream aswell, but somehow I manage not to mention it in every comfortable situation.

Anyway, good luck in battle with your haters!
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@thunderman

Maybe you and I are not the best friends, but I think we respec us as part of this community. Your behaviour is perhaps not everyones thing, but those downvotes are for little childs. Some envious people gives doenvotes...so what? Ignore the guys, more of these actions like close your trade-thread or write comments to this, is the goal from them. Is it important how much downvotes you have? Do you become a better player or farmer with more positive votes? I think not :)
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@ mahitovec, @ willyboy Thanks for sharing your point of view. I respect you as players and all you've said in here, Good luck to you too :salut:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well, i remember some retarted stuff you were saying about economy and ladder and this mod. But honestly even if i don't like someone i just go into ignore mode. Saves energy for something that is more important for me.
As for cookie wars, there were a bunch of people who played those wars even on old forums. Let them have this achievement, nothing else they can do anyways.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Well, if I see someone talking shit and so full of himself that he ignores other people's arguments, I do give said person a negative vote.

However if he repeatedly talks shit and I see his username again with a stupid post I downvote him again to show him he should change his attitude.

I even remember downvoting a guy who posted something not worthy of a downvote, because I was the only one responding (like 10 minutes after his post) and he already got a negative vote. I didn't want him to assume I was the one downvoting him, so I gave him another negative vote to make him see there was also someone else downvoting him.

Old 9gag habbit of mine. Can't do anything about it.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyonymous suggested that somebody might not like (for sure) what I have said in shoutbox long time ago about economy and this mod. Sure I'm not going to deny that but shoutbox was place where tons of stuff has been said with grain of salt, irony, and players who never knew me, believed every single word I've said? They have no brains?
I'm not going around and tell people who said what in shoutbox half year ago. I also know for a fact that well known leader of demoniac clan last ladder was calling me names on Realm to other players, while I wasn't even present. One of the clan members told me about it and he said he left clan because he didn't like this situation. I ignored it totally, besides I'm not even black.
As for economy*. How one player can control how much others willing to pay for items? This ladder showed that there is no such thing, and auctioned items were sold for very high prices. This is hard proof. I've never dropped my prices drastically and there was a bunch of succesful other traders who made nice amount of TG without much trouble.

As for what HechtHeftig said. Because most of stuff I said was in the shoutbox and there is no data - you would decide to give vote down everyday couple months later? That sound ridiculous.
I said once that I play only barbarian because that was my favourite char in D2LoD. Been playing it two ladders, and seeing what changes were made in this 2017 patch (with barb) I made a statement in post ''I don't like these changes and ain't playing barb no more''.
I took my time and checked all 500 posts and 95% of downvoted stuff is just bs with no real reason, they were lazy and were downvoting anything they can.

(* for those who don't know I said as a joke couple months ago that I'll be selling items cheaper than others, that way everybody will buy items from me, but it turns out my words were far from truth)

PS. I also made joke once in shoutbox asking player 'why did you choose so bad avatar? this is D2 mod for sake. So If I didn't like his avatar I was in a liberty to give him couple votes down, until he change it? Please...
PS2. I also don't see any reason to talk about downvoting issues right here, this is a place to comment video compilation and my ideas for new experimental build that currently I'm working on.
Please try to remember that. Thanks
Edited by thunderman 6 years.