Thunder's Compilation [MXL 2017]

Share your videos and screenshots
User avatar
thunderman
Horadric Mage
1086 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Added teaser on a 1st page.
User avatar
suchbalance
Amazon Warrior
1676 | 395
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
It's just 2 negs honestly, you are just blowing everything out of proportion and encouraging the ppl who are doing it.

Instead of waxing lyrical you all could just +1 the thread and be done with it next time please.
User avatar
oztor
Djinn
518 | 1
Such drama much tears :pop:
Nice videos btw. Have a cookie ;)
User avatar
-----
Thunder Beetle
58 | 1
thunderman wrote:besides I'm not even black.


Image
User avatar
thunderman
Horadric Mage
1086 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
:lol:
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1719 | 107
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
suchbalance wrote:It's just 2 negs honestly, you are just blowing everything out of proportion and encouraging the ppl who are doing it.

Instead of waxing lyrical you all could just +1 the thread and be done with it next time please.


And in 2 weeks thunderman has more cookies than posts. :D
User avatar
Goodkidscc
Mangler
461 | -35
HechtHeftig wrote:
suchbalance wrote:It's just 2 negs honestly, you are just blowing everything out of proportion and encouraging the ppl who are doing it.

Instead of waxing lyrical you all could just +1 the thread and be done with it next time please.


And in 2 weeks thunderman has more cookies than posts. :D

He has alt accounts to like his own posts.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1719 | 107
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Goodkidscc wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
suchbalance wrote:It's just 2 negs honestly, you are just blowing everything out of proportion and encouraging the ppl who are doing it.

Instead of waxing lyrical you all could just +1 the thread and be done with it next time please.


And in 2 weeks thunderman has more cookies than posts. :D

He has alt accounts to like his own posts.

Meh that's lame.
User avatar
void
Astral Guardian
1906 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Goodkidscc wrote:He has alt accounts to like his own posts.

provide evidence
User avatar
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2009 | 227
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Forum admin team,
Instal this feature:
1. Pay TG to see the detailed balance of your cookies, who gave +, who gave -, when, ect.
2. Profit.

I only take 10% of total revenue from this business plan.
You are welcome.