M17 Released!

Game news and forum updates
Gam3Mast3r09
Skeleton
2 | 0
ok i got it to stop going to battle.net but now it won't connect to any multiplayer. It just does nothing when i click multiplayer. I can do normal single player in median xl just fine. :(
Adryw
Destroyer
7 | 0
Just a quick question, can MXL 2017 run in higher resolution ? without multiress of course
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nope
vantheanh
Prowler
18 | 0
If you are using D2SE and it is ok with single player but gets error with multiplayers, make sure in your D2SE launcher, mark "using plugY". I thought we cannot use plugY in multiplayers so I unmark "using plugY". The game crashes when enter game with code "c000000005" or "2239". When I tried again with "using plugy" marked, the game works normally
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
vantheanh wrote:If you are using D2SE and it is ok with single player but gets error with multiplayers, make sure in your D2SE launcher, mark "using plugY". I thought we cannot use plugY in multiplayers so I unmark "using plugY". The game crashes when enter game with code "c000000005" or "2239". When I tried again with "using plugy" marked, the game works normally

You cannot use PlugY (various functions) in MP, the error you encountered was probably because you're running the mod through D2SE and PlugY loads the MXL.dll core.
JustInCase
Fallen
1 | 0
If anyone else is struggling with the official installation guide here is how I could get to run Median XL 2017 in full screen resolution on Windows 7:

• Uninstall Diablo
  • Download Diablo from Battle.NET (https://us.battle.net/account/management/)
  • Revert 1.14 to 1.13 by extracting the zip from http://tsw.median-xl.com/join.php into your Diablo folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II)
  • Extract the Median XL 2017 files from https://get.median-xl.com/ to your Diablo folder
  • Right-click on "Game.exe" within your Diablo folder -> "Properties" -> "Compatibility" -> Turn on Windows XP compatibility, also turn on "Disable visual themes", "Disable desktop composition" and "Disable display scaling...". Otherwise Diablo will take forever to load.
  • Start Median XL 2017 by clicking on "Game.exe"
  • Now every time you encounter graphic glitches Alt+Tab to desktop -> right-click -> "Screen resolution" -> Don't do anything inside the screen resolution window instead simly Alt+Tab back to the game. This should fix the graphic glitches. You might have to do this once for every new act.
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Hello all,
Can you help me?

I success to play in SinglePlayer with D2SE and PlugY 10.00,
when i play in MultiPlayer (play online The Sin War), at the welcome screen i see PlugY has loaded but when i play, Stash ony have one page
How do I want to use multi stash??

Thanks
Edited by thanmadw 6 years.
ascension
Vampiress
37 | 0
How do i activate plugy on the new launcher?
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
ascension wrote:How do i activate plugy on the new launcher?

Yes, i actived so in welcome screen it show PLUGY 10.00

P/S: i use D2SE

How to fix it?
Can online server use PlugY???
Joey_Diamond
Stone Warrior
31 | 2
I read MXL 2017 patch note about Assassin having most of its skill no longer require dual claws. Why is that and will this affect Dual claws sin build somehow?
Or it's just that peoples hates that long double claws animation?