[MXLS] Town Portals & Identification

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
adamo68 wrote:Being new, I would say that it would be awesome if Similar Elixirs were put on your belt, just like potions. Like Elixirs of Greed and Greater Elixirs of Greed, as well as Elixir of Exp and Greater Elixir of Exp; being put on your belt much like different strengths of healing and mana pots.

They can be put to a belt. You just have to manually move the first potion to the belt.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Oh I know. What I was trying to say is how a Healing Pot, Greater Healing Pot, Superior Healing Pot all stack on the same column of your belt. It would be fantastic if the same can be said for Elixirs and Greater Elixirs :)

This can be annoying when you are Shift Clicking Pots onto your belt, and your Elixirs dont stack on a slot bc some a normal and some are greater.
ApolloNine
Bone Archer
77 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adamo68 wrote:Oh I know. What I was trying to say is how a Healing Pot, Greater Healing Pot, Superior Healing Pot all stack on the same column of your belt. It would be fantastic if the same can be said for Elixirs and Greater Elixirs :)

This can be annoying when you are Shift Clicking Pots onto your belt, and your Elixirs dont stack on a slot bc some a normal and some are greater.

Most players do not even keep regular experience potions so this is never been an issue
jespence
Stone Warrior
30 | 2
It would also be cool if the item on the ground could say if it's ethereal
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
jespence wrote:It would also be cool if the item on the ground could say if it's ethereal

This would be awesome!

I'm happy for the change, saves times and inv slots

(I would also like a buy all for oils... You know, when you need tons of oil of renewal instead of right clicking them all.. shift+right click.. and puff, inf full would be nice :) )
SingleInfinity
Stygian Watcher
44 | 8
Feeles wrote:
jespence wrote:It would also be cool if the item on the ground could say if it's ethereal

This would be awesome!

(I would also like a buy all for oils... You know, when you need tons of oil of renewal instead of right clicking them all.. shift+right click.. and puff, inf full would be nice :) )

Or, instead, they sell in stacks and work similarly to shrines, instead of the RSI inducing click-back-and-forth we do now.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SingleInfinity wrote:
Feeles wrote:

This would be awesome!

Or, instead, they sell in stacks and work similarly to shrines, instead of the RSI inducing click-back-and-forth we do now.

Yes, also stacks would work.
UlrisVentis
Prowler
17 | 0
Marco wrote:- All items will now drop as identified

Oh god, that is perfect. Seriously a routine feature of the game right now. :flip:
benutzer193
Destroyer
6 | 1
One question I have is, how long will the timer be? A short timer wouldn't make much sense, because than you could just use the town portal straight away and wait in town till the timer has expired. A long timer on the other hand would make some Ubers a lot harder or tiresome, if you wait a lot in town for the timer to expire. Perhaps timerless would be okay as well or are there any reason against it?
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
Idk there was that question or no , but how without portals we will open Cow lvl?