The Bowazon

Nuuudals
Imp
5 | 0
immortalsoul wrote:
villur wrote:Heres what someone suggested me on the realm and its been working better than pul gloves, jitans and honorific boots.
TU chain gloves, TU Chain mail, TU heavy belt, TU chain boots, TU stag bow, Jah RW amazon helm.
MO wep with mana leech, life leech, crushing blow and armor with FHR, reanimates, stats. Socket gear with resist gems if you're lacking otherwise amethysts or rubies.

same equips here, doing good for now

but no idea how gonna get a jah rune

I got it while i was farming terror meph, are you guys using the % leech or the on hit?
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You can get jah by starting terror
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, Suchbalance. My Bowzon was the absolute greatest character I'd ever had in my four-five odd years of playing Median XL. I'd of never accomplished it without yer guide. You have my sincerest thanks for taking your time to make it; cheers!
skazord
Prowler
19 | 0
I read the last couple pages and noticed people talking about certain things lacking in the current patch, but generally, how good is this build still? I got to Destruction with a Tempest Sorc, but I'm starting to lack heavily now and was thinking about rerolling Amazon now, see if I can go further than the Sorc. Is this a good guide to follow?

Thanks in advance
roboqop
Skeleton
2 | 0
you need gear to be good now. normal and terror are okay but on dest without good equipment/charms our damage is way too low
immortalsoul
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Guys i found the jah rune and a helmet for it, but I dont know now how to proceed, it's a white zon helmet tier 4, do I put it first at tier 6 and then socket it or it can be done after add the rune at tier 4 and then upgrade it to tier 6? Also can I add 3 Gems + rune or it must be only jewels?
Nuuudals
Imp
5 | 0
immortalsoul wrote:Guys i found the jah rune and a helmet for it, but I dont know now how to proceed, it's a white zon helmet tier 4, do I put it first at tier 6 and then socket it or it can be done after add the rune at tier 4 and then upgrade it to tier 6? Also can I add 3 Gems + rune or it must be only jewels?

if you are doing jewels make sure you put the RUNE in LAST.

I simply recycled the gamble screen for a t6 amazon helm, cube recipe it down and threw the rune in. You can punch sockets using the cube recipe if you want to.
Arqwart
Prowler
18 | 0
skazord wrote:I read the last couple pages and noticed people talking about certain things lacking in the current patch, but generally, how good is this build still? I got to Destruction with a Tempest Sorc, but I'm starting to lack heavily now and was thinking about rerolling Amazon now, see if I can go further than the Sorc. Is this a good guide to follow?

Thanks in advance

I can't say I have much in the way of experience with Median having not played in a solid 5-6 years, but this guide has been my Bible in guiding me through the game even if it has been a bit overwhelming having to try to figure out what all is still relevant and what's been changed with the 2017 patch. Overall, I've mixed what villur said with the guide. The two bold/underlined items are the most important changes in my opinion.
villur wrote:Heres what someone suggested me on the realm and its been working better than pul gloves, jitans and honorific boots.
TU chain gloves, TU Chain mail, TU heavy belt, TU chain boots, TU stag bow, Jah RW amazon helm.
MO wep with mana leech, life leech, crushing blow and armor with FHR, reanimates, stats. Socket gear with resist gems if you're lacking otherwise amethysts or rubies.

I'm breezing through Destruction with Siegfried (Jah RW helm), T6 Jitan's Kamon, T6 Deadfall, T6 Featherclaw, Cindercone, Honorific Boots (FHR, Magic Find, All Resist, Reanimate) and a very lucky Flamelord SU Short War Bow drop (was running T6 Flowerspring before). My rings and amulet are nothing special and I only have Horazon's Focus, Scroll of Kings, Butcher's Tooth, Laser Focus Crystal, Elemental Prism, and Class Charm with Lvl Challenge 2 and Ennead Challenge bonuses for charms. Gems across gear are Perfect Rubies in my bow and various resistance gems in the rest of my gear to push max resistance and take advantage of Paragon uberskill. Also, I have as many points as I can into Paragon to allow for more health.

One major change that I had to make was MO'ing mana regen on my rings and amulet. The mana regen bonus combined with Horazon's Focus charm and one of my ring's % mana leech means I can infinitely spam Wyrmshot so long as there are enough enemies to leech off of. Before adding the mana regen, I had huge problems because Wyrmshot would deplete my mana in just a few seconds which was easily the biggest hurdle holding the build back. Since then, everything has been a breeze.

Overall, I definitely suggest this build though only with some tweaks in mind due to the 2017 changes. It's a blast being able to snipe things from a huge distance with Wyrmshot or turn close enemies into pincushions with Barrage. Just be aware that, as the guide says, you have 0 defense and have to play smart accordingly.
immortalsoul
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
im not using the buff that makes u with 0 defense, I find that very bad for getting just 50IAS, I prefer have like 20k def, something that helps a lot with survavibility, my only problem now is my Damage, it's not high enough for some areas in destruction, specially against bosses for example, I only usa barrage also, it do more dmg than wyrmshot as I tested
Speedpad
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
immortalsoul wrote:im not using the buff that makes u with 0 defense, I find that very bad for getting just 50IAS, I prefer have like 20k def, something that helps a lot with survavibility, my only problem now is my Damage, it's not high enough for some areas in destruction, specially against bosses for example, I only usa barrage also, it do more dmg than wyrmshot as I tested

Ecstatic frenzy give you also 25% velocity, and a really good amount of "magical damage to attacks". It could help with your damage problem.